Hello!! i hope all is well!! I never recieved the letter that you sent out for the home renovations. Could you please email it to me!!! I am trying to get everything put together and am having a rough time on what to do?? Thank YOu!!
Amber is from Canine Assistants in Georgia. www.canineassistants.org
Wow, loaded question on how it's going!!! It is wonderful, trying, loving, demanding, amusing, tiring and loads of fun!!!! We have always had dogs, so we thought we understood the commitment and the joys. Both have been so much more than we expected. The only real change I would make is to free up more of our schedule to get Amber & Jack settled and into a routine. If I did it again, I would plan a whole month of just focusing on their bond, training (she is fully trained, but an 8 year old is a little more difficult), adjusting, etc.
If you would like more details, please feel free ask specific questions.
The problem with our insurance change is we are trying to gamble our decision. Here is what I mean: If we change to a PPO, Dr. Wong and probably the other drs. will be covered with a $35 copay, but if we have any hospitalizations, surgeries, high medication costs, there is a $250 deductible and only covered at 85%. With a hospitalization, the remainder 15% could be thousands that we would have to pay for up to $5000. My question is would all the medical bills in Ohio be more that that. This is only a problem if one of our children has to go to the emergency room, have surgeries, or be hospitalized. Otherwise the PPO plan is a better deal. Does that make any sense. My husband told me to call all the drs. and find out what their charge is to self pay patients. The only problem is, I don't know exactly who I will be seeing when I am there. What insurance do you have? Our only choices with my husbands company is Humana HMO which has no out of state benefits or Aetna PPO. Thanks for your help, Kim
Are you converting another room to a bedroom? We need to get going on this but it seems like it might be a year or two off. Both boys rooms are upstairs and we pretty much carry our little guy, Kyle, up and down and I can't ever keep Kevin in one place for longer than a minute. Does Daniel have any trouble on the steps at this point?
Karen, I am new to this setup so I do not have any info on my page yet, but I wanted to say Hi! I was in Michigan yesterday and saw Eileen at a party. She married Sam a few months ago. She asked about you. I won't be at the conference this year, we are too busy remodeling and ordering wheelchairs, vans etc. Hope you are hanging in there.