Angela's Comments

Comment Wall (97 comments)

You need to be a member of PPMD Community to add comments!

Join PPMD Community

At 8:03am on August 7, 2008, Dean Johnson said…
Hey, Angela! Hope all is going well with you. We're pluggin' away as well. Thanks for making me your friend!

Dean, Caroline, and the gang
At 9:27pm on August 4, 2008, Stefanie Killian said…
Can't wait to see you in a few days. Glad the trip to Utah went well overall. It was great to be able to keep up with all of jack's adventures online.

See you soon!
Stefanie
At 1:59am on July 27, 2008, Kim Maddux said…
Not this year. We are going to try for next year. We will be thinking of you all.
At 4:30pm on July 26, 2008, Kelvinsmom - Michelle said…
You are welcome. I hated the idea of hot sweaty socks and looked for a different answer. It works great for us, hope it helps you and others as well. Kelvin certainly sweats enough so this helps. Michelle
At 2:08am on July 22, 2008, Kim Maddux said…
Hi from CA. I love your photos. I have visited your son's webpage for years and met you briefly in Cin. 3 years ago. You are an awesome mom. Thanks for inspiring me. Kim
At 11:07pm on July 21, 2008, Ron Mueller said…
He's my buddy...
Hope your tourney went well this year. It seams like one of the hardest summers I've had at work, so we haven't done much. It's easing up now and Ian starts school August 12th. yuck.
Ian gets screened for PTC 124 next week. We're all a bit scared and excited. Didn't Jack do the earlier trial? Is he doing it again? Can he?

We'll see you (and Jack) again sometime soon, I'm sure.
Ron
At 7:53pm on July 21, 2008, Tina said…
Hi Angela,
I caught the photos of Jack and his family members. He is getting so big. We didn't attend the PPMD conference this year so I didn't get a chance to meet you and thank again you for all of your past donations for the FED fundraisers. Hope the PPMD conference was a success in attendance. I still wear the free Jack's tornament t-shirt to bed sometimes from last year so, I think about you and the family. I love those types of shirts- they are often the best ones, aren't they.
Take care and keep the photos rolling. Hopefully one day, we'll meet.
Tina
At 6:13am on June 26, 2008, Brian Wolf said…
how did the golf tournament go?

Brian
At 8:52pm on June 24, 2008, Sonia Miller said…
The kids and I had fun. It was great Shawn got to ride in the golf cart. He smiled all the way home. Moments to cherish. Talk to you soon. Sonia
At 9:42pm on June 23, 2008, Brian Wolf said…
Good luck with the golf outing! I do want to come and play one year and bring everyone - this year we're going on the Nickelodean Cruise in August - so that's our vacation for the year.

Jack wanted to know if your Jack goes to MDA Camp (He just went last week). They should be pen pals - Jack loves to write and get mail :)

See ya!
Brian
At 2:29pm on June 21, 2008, Neil Brandom said…
Great, I hope you all have fun. Well done for doing an event. Best wishes, Neil
At 1:30pm on June 21, 2008, Debbie Dupree said…
Hi Angela,
Tell me how to do the pictures. I just started this page last night and tried to import from my library. I guess I am going to have to try to import into photoshop and explore....We have been renovating and ordering Ben's first power chair and I need to go order a van etc...... And we are leaving to go to Cincinnati to see Dr. Wong in a week to be fitted for the long leg braces among other things.......needless to say the jewelry business has been on the back burner for a few months. I am going to try to uncover stuff in my home office today...
Debbie
At 10:49am on June 12, 2008, Debbie Fish said…
We did have excitement in Stockton this week! The fire was only about a mile from my house. Thankfully it was down wind of us so there was no threat. We feel so had for the 29 families who lost their homes. I sure hope you make it to Stockton this summer, it would be really nice to meet your family.

Take care,
Debbie
At 10:44am on June 11, 2008, Debbie Fish said…
Hi Angela! Jack is so cute and I love his red hair! Does he ever stop smiling??

Take care,
Debbie
At 8:57am on June 11, 2008, Brian Wolf said…
Hi Angela - did you get the DVD I sent? I need to get some pictures up like you do!

See ya!
Brian
At 8:05pm on June 9, 2008, J's mom said…
What a beautiful family you are! I love looking at all your pictures. Thank you so much again for sharing all of your golf tournament ideas and materials! They have been so helpful. I hope things are going well with planning the Jumping Jack!
At 3:01pm on June 8, 2008, Julie Garcia said…
Angela,

I love your pictures! Looks like a lot of fun times.

Julie

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service