Angela's Comments

Comment Wall (97 comments)

You need to be a member of PPMD Community to add comments!

Join PPMD Community

At 9:46am on August 19, 2010, Traci Griffin said…
Hi Angela...just checking out your page and noticed some pictures with an incline and some type of chair that Jack uses in school. Is that something that you made or can you find things like that online? My son Gabe just started kindergarten and I'm trying to figure out what all he needs in the classroom. I think he has a stool for under his feet when he sits at his desk, but that's it. Do you use the incline at home to stretch him?
At 1:15pm on September 21, 2009, Barbara Niederhoff said…
Hi Angela,

No, I haven't seen any info about it (I *have* been sporadically checking up on the mailing list and on here) -- but I think we may not have been able to make it, anyway. Thanks for remembering us, & we may be trying our own event next year.
At 11:08am on August 7, 2009, Sonia Miller said…
Hi Angela, I haven't spoken to you in a while. Hope things are well. I have now gotten my CNA certificate to be home more with Shawn. We are now working on getting Shawn his own dog through CCI. One more step to go to see if we are excepted into the CCI program. We will have to go to Oceanside, CA for 2 weeks if we make it. Kylie has her drivers permit now. Just thinking of you, Sonia
At 11:11am on May 11, 2009, Liisa Underwood said…
Happy Mother's Day too! Thank you for the comments. The boys just LOVED having their photos taken. I think we can work out Friday evening. I'll confer with the assistant scheduler and get back to you. Take care, Liisa
At 10:13am on March 31, 2009, Douglas Sanchez said…
Hi Angela,

I apologize for being slow slow to respond to your well wishes, but I have been totally overwhelmed of late and trying to recover/adjust. Eric and I just returned from Cincinnati and visit with Doctor Wong. I will be trying to keep up with PPMD more now that HUGE initial push is through and onto continuing battle.
At 7:03pm on February 11, 2009, Kim Maddux said…
Hi Angela - I met you a few years ago at conference. I periodically check in with your family and Jack's website. I see that Jack has a service dog. Alex is 9 and still gets around pretty well. I am wondering if I should consider getting him one. I heard it can take a long time. Just curious on what helped your family make the decision to get the dog now and what does Amber help Jack with? Does he attend school with him? If you have this info posted somewhere, let me know and I will read.

Thanks and hope to see you again soon. All the best.

Kim Maddux
At 8:00pm on February 10, 2009, Michael said…
We are heading to UofF shortly; looks like this could be another 3 trips over the next couple of years.
At 2:47pm on February 6, 2009, Missy Shutts said…
I love Jack's CaringBridge site. Please tell him I hope his arm feels better soon! I absolutely cannot wait to see you and your family - including Amber! I can tell she and Jack are the best of friends! I am helping coordinate all the RFOS marathon efforts. So, I am happy to help you guys in anyway. Just let me know! Have a great weekend!
At 8:59am on February 6, 2009, Brian Wolf said…
She moved to Denver on Byers Ave - her finance got a job out there and they moved there a few months back. See ya!

Brian
At 10:14pm on February 5, 2009, Brian Wolf said…
hi Angela! Karen's cousin moved out there about 17 miles from you! We want to come and visit some day (with skis of course). How is Jack doing? Since we changed my Jack's prednisone to 10 days off 10 days on he's been losing strength it seems. Seems like next year might be a big year for developements in treatments!!! See ya, Brian
At 1:48pm on February 4, 2009, Holly Cahoon said…
I'm so sorry to hear things are not going so smooth. Good luck with everything! Will keep in touch and maybe next time we can get together, I know how hard it is to have any extra time when going through this. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
Holly
At 10:26pm on February 3, 2009, Holly Cahoon said…
I totally understand, It always takes us forever there. Hope all goes well. When do you leave to head home?
At 3:37pm on February 3, 2009, Holly Cahoon said…
Hi Angela, if you are still in town let me know, we can do dinner if you have time. My cell # is 801-898-3812
At 2:06pm on February 3, 2009, J's mom said…
Hi Angela! Happy New Year! Great to hear from you. I hope your stop in Charlotte went well. How did the MRI study go? Yes, it's hard to believe it's time to start the golf tournament planning process again. I feel a little more at ease having a year under my belt. I'm afraid I might not have as much help cause a lot of our planning team is busy with losing jobs, etc. But, I think it will go fine, I hope. Give us a call if you're ever in Charlotte for another stay. I know Jake would love to meet Jack! Best, Emily
At 4:38pm on February 2, 2009, Missy Shutts said…
Thank you so much! I love that picture! I can't believe how much my Jumpin' Jack has grown! Do you all plan on doing any of the marathons this year?
At 12:29pm on January 30, 2009, Christine Piacentino said…
Hi Angela:
They go on Tuesday Feb 3rd. and they comeback on Thrusday, Feb. 5.
At 11:49am on January 30, 2009, Christine Piacentino said…
Hi Angela,

Yes, this week was midterm week here in NY. So we needed to reschedule it.
At 11:27am on January 27, 2009, Holly Cahoon said…
How did the study go in Florida?
At 7:49pm on January 25, 2009, Tonya said…
Oh, thank you!! You have quite a handsome red head yourself. It's so fun to have red heads, when I'm really anywhere with my two people always say, your husband must have the red hair, but no. It came from my husbands GrandMother, where did Jack's come from?
At 11:34pm on January 22, 2009, Stefanie Killian said…
I wish our schedules worked better. It would be great to see you guys again.
We just got back from Disney and Abbie and Nick are off to DC for the conference. It is getting harder for them to make up their work, but some trips are just worth it!
I am feeling a little more confident about Sam's IEP. I am most worried that I will forget something critical. All of first grade brings their own snack for the afternoon so Sam is covered there. I need to get on the more water band wagon though. His teacher will be great about it. The principal has already approached me about next year's teacher so we are both looking ahead too. I meet with Sam's teacher tomorrow to get the ball rolling. Wish me luck!
Stefanie

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service