Does anyone have a letter to their insurance company asking for authorization for medical treatment outside their state?

I'm dealing with insurance company to authorize me for a consultation to see Dr. Wong , does anyone have a sample of a letter used in the past and was successful, please advise thank you

Views: 76


You need to be a member of PPMD Community to add comments!

Join PPMD Community

Comment by Karen Barnett on November 5, 2009 at 8:28pm
Hi Mariela,
I can help you out. I sent you a friend invite along with a message.
Comment by mariela pedroza on November 5, 2009 at 7:44pm
Thank u :)
Comment by Darcy Tumminello on November 5, 2009 at 6:53pm

Go to the Discussion Forum and type insurance letter in the search button and check out the may find something in prior discussions.

Good luck...if not, I'm sure someone will have a better suggestion.

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.



© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service