Washington & Pacific Northwest Families

Information

Washington & Pacific Northwest Families

A place for families and friends living in Washington and the Pacific Northwest to connect.

Members: 50
Latest Activity: Jul 11, 2016

Discussions

Wheelchair Van Offered for Sale

Started by Ann Avery Jul 11, 2012. 0 Replies

volunteering

Started by bob koch. Last reply by Jason Hubal Jan 28, 2012. 1 Reply

Careproviders in Rural areas

Started by Heather Vaughan. Last reply by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa Mar 3, 2010. 2 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Washington & Pacific Northwest Families to add comments!

Comment by Ruth Griffith on January 16, 2013 at 1:18am

We're going-- I have a 7 yr. old with DMD, deletion 65-67 (rare).  We live in Bothell (just north of Seattle). How old is your son?

Comment by Amanda Hammond on January 16, 2013 at 12:26am

We are excited to be traveling to Seattle for the FACES meeting on Sunday. Is anyone else on here attending? 

Comment by Janelle Hester on January 3, 2013 at 2:14am

I just want to make sure that everyone heard about the FACES meeting time....third times the charm :)  Hope to see you all there.

MEETING DETAILS:

Who: DMD Families (anyone 16 years and older for those wanting to bring their sons)

Where: Children’s Hospital Wright Auditorium

When: January 20th 2:00pm – 5:00pm

Coffee, tea, soda, water and mid afternoon snacks will be served

Please RSVP for this meeting by replying to this email with how many will be attending. We’d like to have a proper headcount. We hope to see you at the first meeting!

Kind regards,

Ryan Fischer Director of Outreach and Advocacy 401 Hackensack Avenue, 9th Floor Hackensack, NJ 07601

Comment by Janelle Hester on January 3, 2013 at 2:12am

Hi Amanda,

I will see if I can get it from Ryan to send to you.  What is your email address??

Comment by Amanda Hammond on January 2, 2013 at 9:09pm

Does anyone have an agenda for the FACES meeting on the 20th? We are trying to decide whether to travel up from Walla Walla.

Comment by Janelle Hester on November 4, 2012 at 8:22pm

Lynn, so sorry that you did not het the word about the cancellation.  I am pretty sure that Ryan sent an email to everyone that had RSVP'd and I thought to all of the Washington people.  However, the internet and power has been down at the PPMD office since the hurricane and he was going with what he could on his computer.  You are so right that we should have posted it here as well!  Please accept our apologies for all of this!  We are all new to the FACES stuff and hopefully we will get this all down!  Will let you all know when the meeting is rescheduled.  Again so sorry for all of the mess up and inconvenience to all of you!

Comment by Jeni Ward on November 4, 2012 at 6:06pm

Oh no! I got a couple of messages that the event was cancelled (postponed) due to the Hurricane. I'm sorry, Lynn! I guess nobody thought to post it here.

Comment by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa on November 4, 2012 at 5:52pm
Lynn I am so sorry that happened. I heard a few days ago that the event had to be postponed because of hurricane sandy. Ryan was unable to come from new jersey.
Comment by Lynn Bartels on November 4, 2012 at 5:39pm
Hi all I am not sure what happened maybe the date moved or it got cancelled an no one spread the word. Went to the FACES meeting and only two other people showed. No one at the hospital knew about the event at all.
Anyone have any idea a to what is going on???
Comment by Jeni Ward on October 24, 2012 at 11:07am

I am looking forward to seeing you all there. I did rsvp to Ryan. :)

Members (50)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service