Washington & Pacific Northwest Families

Information

Washington & Pacific Northwest Families

A place for families and friends living in Washington and the Pacific Northwest to connect.

Members: 50
Latest Activity: Jul 11, 2016

Discussions

Wheelchair Van Offered for Sale

Started by Ann Avery Jul 11, 2012. 0 Replies

volunteering

Started by bob koch. Last reply by Jason Hubal Jan 28, 2012. 1 Reply

Careproviders in Rural areas

Started by Heather Vaughan. Last reply by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa Mar 3, 2010. 2 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Washington & Pacific Northwest Families to add comments!

Comment by Karen on September 10, 2008 at 12:34am
Hi Katherine,
Your list sounds good. We might be able to use this site to announce fund raisers or educational events.
Karen
Comment by Katherine M. Reynoldson on September 9, 2008 at 11:37pm
I wanted to get input from everyone as to the types of things that would be beneficial to have listed for our group. Perhaps things like support services that are available either by county or at the state level, representatives, care providers that have been knowledgable and supportive, etc. What would be helpful?
Comment by Melinda Colby on September 8, 2008 at 4:19pm
Hi,

I'm Melinda and my family and I live in Tacoma. My son Jacob has DMD. I am also participating on team HAM Run for Our Sons. I am looking foward to the 1/2 marathon in november!
Comment by kasey on September 6, 2008 at 4:57pm
hi Katherine,
my name is Kasey and thanks to Char Burke who invited me to join the WA families group I would love to be a part of the group as I lived in WA for several years and still have family there as well as a brother and sister who live in Othello with their families. Hope to visit soon
Comment by Jenny on September 6, 2008 at 1:55pm
Hello all! I live in Gig Harbor WA and I am working towards finding a cure for my dear friends the Hester's...so while I do not have a child with DMD, I have a passion for finding a cure for this cause. Since starting "team HAM" with another friend, we have had two other local families with boys with DMD join our group, so now we are working for all of these families! Thanks Char for asking me to join your group.
Comment by Karen on September 6, 2008 at 12:40pm
Hi Katherine and the rest of Washington families. I didn't know this existed. Thanks for sending me the e-mail Char. Your son is a cutie. We live about an hour north of Seattle and have been involved in PPMD since 1998. That has been my dmd contact community. It would be nice to meet others closer to home. Katherine, let me know what I can do for the fireside chat.

Karen
Comment by Char Burke on September 4, 2008 at 9:29am
Hi Katherine - Great idea to start this....I will call you soon. Char

Members (50)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service