Information

New York Families

Discussion group for families in New York on fundraising events, care, advocacy.

Members: 44
Latest Activity: Feb 18, 2015

Discussions

Location of all the Families

Started by Christine Piacentino. Last reply by Sharon Wood Sep 29, 2014. 27 Replies

2013 Advocacy:

Started by Christine Piacentino. Last reply by Christine Piacentino Feb 3, 2013. 2 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of New York Families to add comments!

Comment by Heather Furner on June 5, 2010 at 10:18pm
Hello, we live right outside Buffalo NY. We are in the midst of modifications and getting a powerchair for our son Ben who stopped walking this past Dec. I would love to know about things that helped in both these areas. We were denied for the chair that we tried to get for him, and we are appealing it now.
Comment by AD on October 2, 2009 at 9:39pm
Hi, I am located in Pleasantville (Westchester County). My son (5 1/2) was diagnosed with DMD couple of weeks ago. I am having a real hard time trying to find a good neurologist/ doctor in and around New York city for regular follow-ups. I would appreciate if anyone has any recommendations.
Comment by Shawn Jessica and Joshua Arndt on July 13, 2009 at 10:28pm
Thanks for inviting us Christine : )
Comment by Richard Kelly Poole on February 3, 2009 at 9:24am
we're going in april this year
Comment by Colleen on January 29, 2009 at 12:37pm
Hi, we are heading out to see Dr. Wong the week of March 16th. Anyone have appts. around that time in Cincinnati?
Comment by Richard Kelly Poole on December 23, 2008 at 6:36pm
hi Christine,i'm just geting my head out of my #$** and am entering yhe computer age/better late than ever/hope all is well,merry x-mas rich and nicole
Comment by Rosalie on November 11, 2008 at 11:00pm
Hi Christine how is everything. I was reading about FACES and wanted to know if we could start that in NY.
Comment by Christine Piacentino on July 1, 2008 at 8:58pm
Ryan - Glad you joined!
Comment by Rosalie on June 23, 2008 at 11:12am
Hi Christine thank you for inviting me into New York families. My son is 23 months and was diagnosed in Sept 07.
Comment by Christine Piacentino on June 22, 2008 at 11:00am
Thanks Allison. I thought this would be a good venue to keep in contact with all the NY families.

Members (43)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service