Fellow NY Yorkers!  We really need your help to re-authorze the MD care act.  Please read Ryan's blog and click on the survey link to make sure all the the districts are represented in the Packet Drop Off!  Please spread the word and let's make sure all or NY is represented.

http://community.parentprojectmd.org/profiles/blogs/is-your-distric...

I have also compiled a list towns that are included in the districts where we need representation.

5thRep. Gregory Meeks [D]

Queens Village, St. Albans, South Ozone Park, Towns surrounding Kennedy Airport, Breezy Point, Rockway Park, Arveme, Inwood

8thRep. Hakeem Jeffries [D]

Howard Beach, East New York, Ozone Park, Bedford, Clinton Hill, Bergen Beach, Canarsie,  Parts of Mange Park, Marine Park, Parts of the Flatlands, Mill Basin, Coney Island, Manahatten Beach, Seagate, Brighton Beach.

13thRep. Charles Rangel [D]

East Harlem, Marcus Garvey, Harlem, Mahattenville, Washington Heights, Hamilton Heights, Hudson Heights, Inwood, Inwood Hill Park, Fort George

14thRep. Joseph Crowley [D]

Pelham Bay, Park, Pelham Gardens, Morris Park, Bronx, East Bronx, Country Club, Schuylerville, Throgsneck Edgewater Park, College Point, LaGuardia Airport, Ditmers Steinway, East Elmhurst, Woodside, Jackson Heights, Flushing Meadows, Corona Park

15thRep. José Serrano [D]

University Heights, Morris Heights, West Bronx, Mt. Hope, Tremont, Fleetwood Concourse Village, Foxhurst, Woodstock, Mott Haven, Port Morris, Huntspoint Longwood, Clason Point, Shore Haven, Castle Hill, Union Port, Soundview

23rdRep. Tom Reed II [R]

Seneca Falls, Geneva, Ithaca, Horseheads, Corning, Elmira, Horseheads, Hornell, Olean, Jamestown

24thRep. Daniel Maffei [D]

Marion, Newark, Lyons, Oswego, Fulton, Baldwinsville, Auburn, East Syracuse, Syracuse, North Syracuse, Fayetteville, Fairmont, Mattydale, Lyncourt.

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

Christine,

That is excellent -- where did you get that information of what towns are in each district (is there a link you can send me?). I'd like to do the same thing for PA. I have some family in NY's District 24 -- I'll email them --

Hi Gail,

Here is the link for PA: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/PA

You click on the district number to obtain the outline of each district.  I increased the map view to obtain the towns in each district. 

Gail D. McVicker said:

Christine,

That is excellent -- where did you get that information of what towns are in each district (is there a link you can send me?). I'd like to do the same thing for PA. I have some family in NY's District 24 -- I'll email them --

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service