Military Families with DMD

Information

Military Families with DMD

Members: 13
Latest Activity: May 10, 2016

Discussions

Deflazacort

Started by cristina chandler. Last reply by Richard M. Pyryt Jul 17, 2011. 2 Replies

Out of Touch

Started by Linda. Last reply by Sarah Nov 13, 2010. 2 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Military Families with DMD to add comments!

Comment by Linda on December 30, 2008 at 1:16am
havent been on here in awhile..sorry guys...how is everyone's chain of command treating you guys?
Comment by MommaToo on December 10, 2008 at 8:06am
Wow, glad to see there are more folks fighting with Tricare than just me, slthough I gotta give 'em credit...tri-west kicks tri-south's BUTT! Strange, you wouldnt think there would be that big of a difference.
Comment by Lynn Bartels on August 10, 2008 at 8:39pm
Hey I thought I was alone Its nice to know I am not so lonely someone else knows the pitfalls of Tricare lol My name is Lynn My husband is in the Army he used to be in the Marines he is currently in Iraq, My oldest son Jacob is 7 almost 8 and has dmd my youngest is 7 and does not we are stationed at Ft Drum NY just wanted to say hello. You guys have no idea how relieved I am to see this group on here
Comment by Linda on July 21, 2008 at 12:27am
HI there Sarah..I've been really busy lately and haven't really been on the website much..my husband was home on leave and just left so now I find I have alot of time on my hands now...lol. My sons are 10 and 7. Where do you live in Virginia? I was stationed at Fort Belvoir and I know Tanya lived in Fairfax.
Comment by Sarah on July 10, 2008 at 9:48pm
Hello Linda and Tanya...my husband is a retired Marine and we live in Virginia...how old are your sons? Mine is 13.
Comment by Linda on June 25, 2008 at 10:35pm
Welcome Tanya! Of course it counts, you guys are veterans! How much support did your husband's command really provide for you and the boys?
Comment by Tanya Fleming on June 25, 2008 at 8:10pm
We are not in the military Linda, but we were when we got married. Doug was a Marine when we got married. If that counts then here I am.
Comment by Linda on June 24, 2008 at 1:24am
Wow...how sad...I'm still the only one...lol.
Comment by Linda on June 19, 2008 at 12:03am
Hi everybody! I am Veteran of the Armed Forces and am married to an active duty SSG who is currently deployed to Iraq. We are stationed at Fort Hood. This group is for all branches of the military and their families living with DMD. I look forward to welcoming you all!

Members (13)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service