Information

Coach to Cure MD

For those wanting to be a part of Coach to Cure MD and share events and ideas

Members: 26
Latest Activity: Oct 21, 2015

Discussions

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Coach to Cure MD to add comments!

Comment by Rachel Poysky on June 10, 2010 at 12:31pm
Melissa,
Email me your email address and I will give you some more information. My email is rachelpoysky@yahoo.com
Comment by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa on June 10, 2010 at 9:50am
I am very interested in doing that. My daughter will be a Junior and she's a cheer leader for the High School Football team. I've tried to talk to the school about it, but I'm not sure who to talk to our how to proceed. Do you have any information or a letter or something I can give to the school so explain it.
Comment by Rachel Poysky on June 10, 2010 at 8:19am
Melissa,
Let me check and see what we might have going on near there. Something we also need beforehand is recruiting high school to be part of Coach to Cure MD. If you are interested in doing that in your area let me know.
Thanks!
Comment by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa on June 10, 2010 at 2:48am
We are going to be in Cincinnati for Wyatt's appts, during Coach to Cure this year. Do any of you Ohio families know of any events near Cincinnati taking place that we could possible attend. Football games of course, what local colleges are involved, maybe we'll go to a game. We will be flying in on the 25th, so maybe it won't work out, but I would love to be involved if I could.
Comment by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa on January 30, 2010 at 1:17pm
Thank you Rachel
Comment by Rachel Poysky on January 30, 2010 at 9:00am
Sept. 25th
Comment by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa on January 29, 2010 at 10:48pm
Trying to get some stuff planned for this year (2010) anyone know the date for this years event?
Comment by Stefanie Killian on August 31, 2009 at 12:41pm
Anyone planning something for Angelo State? We will be in town for a family reunion on the 26th and would like to get something going or join in!
Comment by Jacobs Mommom on August 31, 2009 at 12:35pm
Hi Rachel:

I dropped off the packets to Delaware Valley College but had to leave it with the secretary. Do you think we could get a dad to call the head coach and talk to him about Coach to Cure? I think that would really help to bring them on board.
Jim Clements Head Football Coach James.Clements@delval.edu (215) 489-2932

I also dropped a packet off at the local high school and will follow up next week when school starts and my daughter is taking one to their local High School next week.
Comment by Rachel Poysky on August 31, 2009 at 12:25pm
Post your events and ideas here for Sept. 26th!

Members (25)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service