Watch this Pharma, they have announced taking a corporate turn toward fighting rare diseases, including but not limited to DUCHENNE.

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting. Did you see an article on that somewhere? Would like to check it out some more.
Keith: You can just google: Pfizer research, rare diseases, and the article will come up.
Why don't they partner with AVI for DMD. :)
Thanks posting the link Steve. The article is limited to saying not much other than they plan to attack duchenne. Let's keep watching Pfizer for further updates and details. I think partnering with AVI would be a great tactic.
I have a good friend who works for Pfizer - you better believe I'm going to try and get the inside scoop!

cheryl cliff said:
Thanks posting the link Steve. The article is limited to saying not much other than they plan to attack duchenne. Let's keep watching Pfizer for further updates and details. I think partnering with AVI would be a great tactic.
Most likely they won't/can't tell you anything that isn't up for public grabs. But, in the off chance the contrary is true please feel free to let us know, if you can. Thanks Steve :)

Steve Dreher said:
I have a good friend who works for Pfizer - you better believe I'm going to try and get the inside scoop!

cheryl cliff said:
I have family working in drug research there also, I'll see what they can tell me...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service