Loss of another beautiful boy. Our deepest condolences and prayers for the family.

Christopher Michael Enochs
IN LOVING MEMORY OF: CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL ENOCHS September 08, 1986 ~ February 02, 2009 Christopher was born on September 8th, 1986 in Orange County, CA. The first son of parents, Tom and Karen Enochs. Four years later he was blessed with the gift of a young sister, Cassandra. Later on, at the age of eight, Christopher was diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy which later caused him to become bound to a wheelchair. However, despite this diagnosis, Christopher's spirit was never broken. He spent much of his life in Norco, California where he attended public schools and graduated from Norco High School in 2005. He began to pursue further education through an Online College called Penn Foster where he was currently working on getting his certificate inweb design. From a extremely young age it was apparent that he had a real talent for computers because they let him express his creativity. Of the things that mattered most to Christopher were his family and friends. He is survived by his Parents, Sister, Grandparents John and Mary Agnew, Aunt and Uncle Dudly and Sylvia Crawford, Uncle Brian Agnew and lastly Grandmother Francis Enochs. He is also survived by many friends whose lives he touched. Those who knew Christopher, knew that his passion fell into the hands of music. Metallica was the name of the game. He ate, slept and breathed for their music. He owned all their albums, DVD's, and had a collection of shirts. He was in every sense of the word their "number one fan." He will always be missed, however, never forgotten.

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
Dina
We want to share our deepest and sincere condolences to the Enochs family for the recent passing of their son Christopher. Though we do not know this family and were never given the chance to have know Christopher, just by what I read I know he was a very very inspiring young man and has left behind his smile in everyone's hearts.
Thoughts and Prayers are with your family during this difficult time in your Duchenne Journey, and these thoughts and prayers will continue daily for your family when you wake up and face each new day. Wish I could give each of you a hug in person and give you a shoulder to cry on right now and hold you as long as needed to comfort each of you in this time of sorrow.

Love and God be with you,
Cheryl Markey and her family
Deepest sympathy and love to the Enochs family.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service