I am looking for a new doctor for my son. I was wondering if anyone could refer me to one? I currently live in Pennsylvania. Thanks for any help in the right direction.


Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It may be a bit of a journey for you, but many families use Dr. Wong at Cincinnati Childrens.  We were using a local neurologist for our son, but due to several issues, visited Dr. Wong this summer and what a big difference!  She and her team provided us much more complete and thorough care than we ever received from our local neurologist.

Strongly recommended.

We are new at this, but we have an appointment next week at Cincinnati Children's hospital and I'm pretty sure we will see Dr. Wong.

Thank you for the information. I am not sure if they would take my son as a patient since he is 25. He had been seeing a  neurologist from the MDA clinic in Allentown but we soon found out she was doing nothing for him after all these years.

We are currently seeing a Doctor in New Jersey and he is a very good doctor but his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired.at times. We are not sure if we want to stay with him.

If anyone knows of someone in the Philadelphia area that would be great.

Reply to Discussion


Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.



© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service