Hi Everyone,

I noticed we have quite a few members in this group. Could you all provide a general location of where you live, we have a few new members and I think it will help everyone to know where everyone is.

As most of you know. I live in a suburb of Rochester NY.

Views: 221

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Christine,
We live in Amherst, a suburb of Buffalo.

I did get your earlier e-mail, and I will send you a reply a little later in the day. I have to hurry right now, parent/teacher conferences this morning.

Thanks again,
Jeff
I live in the Catskills; about 30 mins. south of Albany.
Colleen
Fort Drum About an hour and a half north of sryacuse roughly. AT least until July lol
Lynn
Wow, you guys are all upstate. I live on Long Island. Roadtrip???
Hi I live in Portville, it is down by Olean. Is there any one that lives close to me?
Hi, we live in Greene County; about 30 mins. south of Albany. We spend most of our summers in Wayland, NY. Finger Lake region of NY. One hour from Rochester.
Hi Christine,
We live in Liverpool, just outside of Syracuse.
Ed
Hi Christine,
We live in Long Island
Hello, I live about an hour south of Albany in the small city of Oneonta. It is really nice here, the only problem is we have to travel so far just to see any doctor's and there is really nothing around here to help, such as PT or swim therapy.
Thanks
Marybeth
Hi. Upstate NY is beautiful this time of year. Minus all the rain . I used to live in Utica and in the towns near there. Is there an MDA office near you?

Marybeth said:
Hello, I live about an hour south of Albany in the small city of Oneonta. It is really nice here, the only problem is we have to travel so far just to see any doctor's and there is really nothing around here to help, such as PT or swim therapy.
Thanks
Marybeth
Hi we live on Long Island.
Hi everyone, I live in Portville, NY which is about an hour and a half from Buffalo.
Is there anyone close to me.

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service