Hi Everyone,

I noticed we have quite a few members in this group. Could you all provide a general location of where you live, we have a few new members and I think it will help everyone to know where everyone is.

As most of you know. I live in a suburb of Rochester NY.

Views: 223

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ,
We live in Smithtown, NY--Long Island!
MaryEllen
Actually, I live in Pennsylvania but my hometown is Syracuse, New York. I have family and friends there and visit often so I decided to join your group because it seems like an active one and New York will always be my "home" -- I love going back there.
Gail
Hi Gail,
Glad you joined.

Gail D. McVicker said:
Actually, I live in Pennsylvania but my hometown is Syracuse, New York. I have family and friends there and visit often so I decided to join your group because it seems like an active one and New York will always be my "home" -- I love going back there.
Gail
Hi Christine, I live in Long Island, NY
Chrissy - it's spelled SUBURB and use a picture that was taken later than 1995.

I think we should all get together for a road trip weekend to SPAC outside of Albany for a Concert weekend,
Some good Rock & Roll and lawn seats is always a recipe for fun - and with luck there will be more political
entertainment from our Governor Patterson if he's still in office.
Thanks Mike for the correction. Getting together for a concert sounds like fun. How many people will be up for it? As for the picture it was taken after 1995 and is still applicable so it stays. :-)

Michael said:
Chrissy - it's spelled SUBURB and use a picture that was taken later than 1995.

I think we should all get together for a road trip weekend to SPAC outside of Albany for a Concert weekend,
Some good Rock & Roll and lawn seats is always a recipe for fun - and with luck there will be more political
entertainment from our Governor Patterson if he's still in office.
Long Island (Stony Brook)
hi i live in brooklyn new york is there any one else from brooklyn? i haven found anyone else from here
Dylan’s Footprint Foundation will be participating in the:

CENTERPORT FIRE DEPARTMENT EAGLE TRUCK COMPANY
15th ANNUAL CAR AND BIKE SHOW ....At the beach!!!

Beautiful day tomorrow Sunday , May 2, 2010 LONG ISLAND

LOOK FOR OUR “DYLAN’S FOOTPRINT” SIGN AND TABLE – DMD AWARENESS & FUNDRAISING!
Darius Goes West DVD for sale: proceeds go to Charley's Fund for research
Parent Project Donaltion cans are available for donations
Dylan's Footprint Foundation bracelets, proceeds go to Dylan's Footprint
Come sponsor your "Goslabi" team! in Dylan's High School: http://dariusgoeswest.org/Goslabichallenge/dgwhhsseniors/



Located at Centerport Beach at the end of Little Neck Road in Centerport, NY. Long Island

* Come spend the day at the beach with some of Long Island’s hottest rods, beautiful antique cars and custom bikes! *

Featuring food from the famous "Outback Steakhouse!"

* Race Cars * Fire Trucks * Refreshments * Raffles *

LOOK FOR OUR “DYLAN’S FOOTPRINT” SIGN AND TABLE – DMD AWARENESS & FUNDRAISING!
See facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=85198875929&ref=mf#!/event.php?eid=114924208529575&ref=mf OR just search for 15th Annual Car and Bike Show on facebook
Hi I am looking to connect with families that live on long island My son Christopher is 5 years old
We live in Rochester.
Hi, I live in Centerport.  I take my son Dylan to St. Charles MDA Clinic.  Where do you live?

Rosalie said:
Hi I am looking to connect with families that live on long island My son Christopher is 5 years old

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service