Just wanted to let everyone here know that nationwide Kohls can help out at your fundraising events. When Kohls sends five people from a store the organization receives $500. If five come from one Kohls location and five come from another that would be $1,000, and so on. The organization needs to be a 501 (c) (3) and I believe Parent Project is. You can contact your local stores administrative assistant to discuss the details. They call them A-team events.

Janine

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/communityrelations/Community04.htm

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, in fact me and another Mother here in Washington state are having A-team events for the "Coach to Cure MD" event. They are more than willing to help so please take advantage of the opportunity. Thanks for posting this.
We got the University of Washington to give us 2 home game tickets and a signed football to raffle. We also got the Seattle Seahawks to give us a signed football and the local SportClips to give us a product basket to raffle off. Then we have Kohl's helping us at another local store, helping us sell the tickets and then $500 automatically goes towards PPMD, then the other DMD Mom is doing the same thing at a local event in her town with Kohl's to get an additional $500 for PPMD, it's been a lot of fun working together with another Mom on the "Coach to Cure MD"event. I would definately give it a shot to see if your Kohl's has time, but I would think so.
Tonya! We received notification about a Kohls donation...is that what this is for?? YOU ROCK!

Ry

Tonya said:
We got the University of Washington to give us 2 home game tickets and a signed football to raffle. We also got the Seattle Seahawks to give us a signed football and the local SportClips to give us a product basket to raffle off. Then we have Kohl's helping us at another local store, helping us sell the tickets and then $500 automatically goes towards PPMD, then the other DMD Mom is doing the same thing at a local event in her town with Kohl's to get an additional $500 for PPMD, it's been a lot of fun working together with another Mom on the "Coach to Cure MD"event. I would definately give it a shot to see if your Kohl's has time, but I would think so.
Thanks for the heads up! I just contacted ours and they are going to help with our fundraiser Drop for Duchenne and Fall Festival on October 3rd!

PPMD said:
Tonya! We received notification about a Kohls donation...is that what this is for?? YOU ROCK!

Ry

Tonya said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service