My 3 year old son has ms and I was hopeing to get more info on md

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was trying to say md auto correct got to it lol. Well I just want to know if my son will be in pain? I pray he won't and that he will live a good long life..

Traci Anne Hoffman said:

I was trying to say md auto correct got to it lol. Well I just want to know if my son will be in pain? I pray he won't and that he will live a good long life..

I think you are praying for what every parent prays for , md or not. I have 2 sons with md. I lost one of them after he fell and broke his leg. He developed a blood clot and had a heart attack. The medical examiner listed his death as related to md. Though, I believe if he wouldn't have fallen he would still be here. He was 13. My other son is now 11 yrs. old and is doing great. Every once in awhile he'll complain of leg pain, but nothing substantial. I think my point is ....nobody knows how long they have on this planet, but it's up to us how "good" it is. I loved my oldest with all my heart and told him everyday. I ,also, love my youngest with all my heart and tell him everyday. It's all I can do.

Thank you. Talking about it with others who r in the same spot as me seems to be very helpfull

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service