Our appointment with Dr WONG is from 03/31 till 04/02,We have to drive 03/30 from south jersey,We have a phone # of Mcdonald motel wich I called today for a reservation,but they told me I can't put a reservation in advance it have to be 24Hrs before the appointment.
Any body who can gives some ideas?
Thank you.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Call guest services at Dr. Wongs hospital and they help with the hotel booking. They have special low rates for patients.
Call CCHMC and the guest services can give you lots of suggesstions. They will even make the reservation for you....
Do you mean the Ronald McDonald House?
I called Ronald McDonald's but they don't accept reservation,we have to call 24hrs before,We going with other motels,,,
No, not RMH, the guest svcs dept has deals with tons of hotels in the area at great rates. They reserve the RMH for patients who will be there for 2 or more weeks.

Lori
djamel fathi said:
I called Ronald McDonald's but they don't accept reservation,we have to call 24hrs before,We going with other motels,,,
you can also get on the cincinnati childrens web site and look up lodging for out of town guests, and it gives you a list of hotels that offer a hospital discount, then guest services will help you book it, also help with things to do while you are there the museum is nice.
Djamel,
Here is the site for the Guest Services information at CCHMC: http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/visit/travel/default.htm
And here is the contact info:
Phone: 1-513-636-5009 or toll-free, 1-888-894-1374
Email: guestservices@cchmc.org
Hi,We're not so sure that We'll make it to cincinnati,because yesterday We been denied by the insurance"americhoice"
We been waiting & excited for months,We did a reservation at a motel...
I'm thinking to call MDA to seek some help I'm not gonna let go this opportunity.
Any suggestions,plese.
We had the same situation with our insurance.

We could not get the MDA to cover our visit to Cincinnati, they would only pay for the local clinic, and the MDA in Cincinnati would not pay, as we were out of town.

We wound up going, and paid out of pocket for a visit with neurology, PT, and nutrition. The bill totaled around $500.
Write an appeal to your insurance company. Tell them about the comprehensive care in cincy vs. seeing 1 doc locally. There are some on here who have had to do this, maybe they can help...
Good luck!

djamel fathi said:
Hi,We're not so sure that We'll make it to cincinnati,because yesterday We been denied by the insurance"americhoice"
We been waiting & excited for months,We did a reservation at a motel...
I'm thinking to call MDA to seek some help I'm not gonna let go this opportunity.
Any suggestions,plese.
Hi Djamel,
We were denied out of state care to Cinc. by our insurance company initially as well. I fought it and won! I would be glad to help in any way I can.
Karen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service