My name is Keren
I am 35 years old, married with two children's ,live in Israel
I have decided to dedicate myself to the help of children's how are suffering from Duchenne
As a consequent to my health condition
I see possibility to recover and have a normal life
Please read this

Five years ago I became ill with Myopatia which is similar to Duchenne.( This is probably myopatia of the myofibrils although the diagnosis has not yet been finalized.) I had been trying to recover with both conventional and alternative ways, without success. Nothing helped. As a result, I continued to deteriorate and suffered difficulties walking, climbing stairs and maintaining my balance.

The only thing that has made a difference in my physical condition is the Bio Resonance treatment with Dror Oholiav. I heard about Dror four months ago when I was searching for a new, improved Bio Resonance machine on the web .I came across a chat about Bio Resonance treatments given to kids with Duchenne which resulted in amazing improvements, often after the first treatment. Once I contacted the parents, I heard how their children had regained the ability to raise their hands, to stand up out of wheelchairs and walk a little, etc.

In the past I had experienced Bio Resonance treatments and realized the potential it has. I have seen it in action as it treated my family successfully against ear infections, worms, Candida, etc. I had been treated by a different therapist and my condition improved, that is, the deterioration became slower. However I knew I had to find a different Bio Resonance therapist in order to recover.

For the past four months I have been treated by Dror who has found the cause and cure for this disease. The deterioration has stopped completely! . I can say that muscles have started growing in my legs my toes returned their ability to move and my balance has improved still a long way to go There is still a long way to go but it’s the best reaction to treatments I have ever had.

From my experience with Bio Resonance, the knowledge of the therapist is the most important as well the quality of the device. Dror's medical knowledge and years of experience with the Bio Resonance machine proves again and again the ability of this way of treatment. (Provides good treatment combination.)

I write to you because I care. You don't have to suffer- if you just open your mind and give it a chance. Improvements can and do happen.

Sincerely,
Keren Weismann
dor1984@gmail.com
Imis-Tov; Finance Beye

972.9.776.5039 (desk)
972.52.6148576 (mobile)
972.9.776.7090(fax)

AMDOCS > CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SYSTEMS INNOVATION

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To back up your claims you need to provide clinical data, clinical trials and how this actually works. Also having read around and looking on the net, so called 'bioresonance' is known as psuedoscience and it has been tested to show it's effect is no greater than the placebo effect. I commend you wanting to help out but we need varifiable evidence before we can even consider this. People have a lot of hope here, please don't raise it unnecessarily.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, I ditto what Ian said. We need real medicine not something that claims to cure all. Thanks anyway.
Sounds like this is similar to Dr. Rhoades (sp) machine in Texas doesn't it or am I way off?
Dear Jenine how is Dr Rhoades please send me to his int sit

Janine said:
Sounds like this is similar to Dr. Rhoades (sp) machine in Texas doesn't it or am I way off?
Dear cheryl cliff
I have proof please come over and have a free teatment you will see at the first 15 mint the change,I repeat free off charge
At the first treatment we can see if your son fit to this treatment an if so (I dont see any reason way not) in a short time few days you will see a big change
Please contact kerem wisman she will tell you all she write this letter
you wont regret
Thank you

cheryl cliff said:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, I ditto what Ian said. We need real medicine not something that claims to cure all. Thanks anyway.
Dear jenine
I took a look at the Dr Rhoades
I'm talking about cure!!!
Complete cure!!!
I know I take a lot on my shoulder
You can't argue whit evidence
Thank You
Please provide us with clinical proof. Double blind studies, etc that have been peer reviewed. Until then this is a hoax in my books.
I would love to see Israel. Are you offering a ticket?  

dor cohen said:
Dear cheryl cliff I have proof please come over and have a free teatment you will see at the first 15 mint the change,I repeat free off charge At the first treatment we can see if your son fit to this treatment an if so (I dont see any reason way not) in a short time few days you will see a big change
Please contact kerem wisman she will tell you all she write this letter
you wont regret
Thank you

cheryl cliff said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service