Elisee 150 Sip & Puff Machine - I need some expert help!

Hi All,

Im 31 and have DMD and live in Australia. I have just started using the Elisee 150 Sip & Puff Machine. This technology is the first of its kind in Australian and I am wondering if anyone can put me in contact with others with DMD using the Elisee 150 or health professionals who are experienced with using this device. Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Harry

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out Ann Avery's site.
Hi Daniel,

As you are in QLD have you tried getting in touch with Helen Posselt? She may not know the unit you are using, but she certainly will know who to put you in touch with :)

Helen is at Montrose Access and can be contacted on : 07 3717 1137.
Hey Daniel--I guess you mean you use that vent with Non-invasive Venting?? I don't know if anyone uses that brand vent in USA--usually Pulmonetics or Respironics are on the back of wheelchairs here. My son has used NIV for over 8 years with great results. He is able to work full-time. It is about time pulmonologists come into the 21st century and follow the lead of Dr. John Bach instead of telling people they must be trached or die. If you go to my profile you will see my resources such as a video about NIV. We are fortunate to live near Seattle where we have a pro-niv doc at the University of Washington Hospital. He is mentioned in the QUEST article I gave the link to on my page. I am so happy to meet you and hear of another young man doing well in spite of dmd limitations. What do you use to compute? So glad to meet you and hope you find others for encouragement--many are in the USA and hopefully more will use NIV in Australia. Ann

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2022   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service