Hi all
My son is a junior in HS. He is taking college prep classes and is doing well. Academics are his strength so I try to support it. This year we have started to visit colleges. We've been meeting with the directors for disabled students to talk about accessability and opportunities as well as campus tours etc. They have all been helpful to a point. My anxiety presently is figuring out if we can manage a residential campus or do we need to find a college he can commute to. So far the campuses have been fine about his having a private room and making sure a PCA can get to him. The part I can't figure out is how to find a PCA (personal care assistant) and how to set up back up in case the PCA doesn't show up? Any experience in this area would be helpful.


Views: 11

Reply to This

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.



© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service