Keith Van Houten's Discussions (528)

Discussions Replied To (481) Replies Latest Activity

"Which is better, private insurance vs SCHIP/Medicaid, is going to totally depend on…"

Keith Van Houten replied Apr 5, 2014 to Insurance vs. state issued medical card

4 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Brian Denger

"Anything on price is just speculation at this point.  It's not even approved.  The i…"

Keith Van Houten replied Mar 21, 2014 to Prosensa Announces 48-Week Data from a U.S. Phase II Placebo-Controlled Study of Drisapersen in 51 DMD Boys

35 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Dori

"Accept my friend request so I can message you my phone number. I'm an engineer, 20+…"

Keith Van Houten replied Mar 19, 2014 to Propose research that is important to you

11 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Michele

"I wish someone would invest some money in robotics, to help people gain more indepen…"

Keith Van Houten replied Mar 18, 2014 to Propose research that is important to you

11 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Michele

"The usual definition is <5% dystrophin is termed duchenne.  So, it depends on wha…"

Keith Van Houten replied Mar 16, 2014 to Exon skipping and rarer deletions

10 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Keith Van Houten

"Sarepta didn't even apply for accelerated approval, and the FDA hasn't said no.  The…"

Keith Van Houten replied Mar 11, 2014 to Whitehouse petition: Urge the FDA to Say YES to Accelerated Approval for children with Duchenne.

54 May 7, 2014
Reply by micro kid

"You don't know that the biomarker indicates clinical benefit until you run the large…"

Keith Van Houten replied Mar 11, 2014 to Whitehouse petition: Urge the FDA to Say YES to Accelerated Approval for children with Duchenne.

54 May 7, 2014
Reply by micro kid

"Yes, that's true, Tommy.  If the drug gets accelerated approval, it's able to be sol…"

54 May 7, 2014
Reply by micro kid

"Drugs are approved by the FDA on the basis of clinical benefit.  If the biomarker dy…"

54 May 7, 2014
Reply by micro kid

"Yes, Phil.  An exon 43 deletion would require exon 44 to be skipped to get back in f…"

54 May 7, 2014
Reply by micro kid

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service