PPMD Community

Michelle Scaglione's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"My son has the ProBed and he loves it.  His knees are contracted and we have not had…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Nov 23, 2016 to homecare beds/mattress

1 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Michelle Scaglione

"I found out years later one of Johnnys teacher kept putting him in the time out chai…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Sep 23, 2016 to Anxiety and Stress in Large Public Elementary School: How Much is Too Much? Have You Pulled Your Son From Mainstream School and Transferred Him to. Smaller, Alternative School? Advice appreciated.

19 Sep 23, 2016

"We have the ProBed for our son. It works great.  I don't know what insurance you hav…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Sep 7, 2016 to Is there a specific bed or mattess that is recommended to help with sleep

2 Sep 7, 2016

"I don't know if this will work for you but it worked for my son.  He has 2 older bro…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Jun 2, 2016 to refusing to use the bathroom

5 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Jenny Johnson

"Well Karen don't tell the FDA about how well your son is doing because they wont see…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Jun 29, 2015 to At What Age Did Your Child Stop Walking?

9 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Karen Barnett

"Each child is different I believe due to their mutations.  Years ago I was told by m…"

Michelle Scaglione replied Jun 9, 2015 to At What Age Did Your Child Stop Walking?

9 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Karen Barnett

"I knew it was time.  I would watch him walk with his para down the long hall way for…"

Michelle Scaglione replied May 6, 2015 to Anxiety and Stress in Large Public Elementary School: How Much is Too Much? Have You Pulled Your Son From Mainstream School and Transferred Him to. Smaller, Alternative School? Advice appreciated.

19 Sep 23, 2016

"Hopefully they can help him."

Michelle Scaglione replied May 6, 2015 to our boys and control in the bathroom

5 May 6, 2015

"My son is 22 and has control of his bowels.  Have you asked his dr?  I was under the…"

5 May 6, 2015

"Does your son have a UTI?  My son has recently been dealing with it and that's the o…"

5 May 6, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service