Rupjani B's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jason for posting this! The sooner this type of work will come from lab to cl…"

Rupjani B replied May 16, 2012 to Scientists Discover Clues to Muscle Stem Cell Functions

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by wainaina muiruri

"I think, Halo is going to address this issue.  "When boys miss this protein their mu…"

Rupjani B replied May 11, 2012 to Exon skipping and young men with DMD

14 May 13, 2012
Reply by David

Staff

"My question is for SUMMIT. Considering that, this new PH1 trial will be successful,…"

Rupjani B replied May 8, 2012 to If you had a chance to ask researchers, providers or industry any question at all about clinical trials, what would it be?

25 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Tina Tsonis

"Thanks Amrit for posting this. Like you I also visit Summit 's website regularly.LET…"

Rupjani B replied Apr 24, 2012 to Sumit Utrophin

11 May 25, 2012
Reply by Amrit

"You are right, Thomas ! It's so near but so far. Rupjani "

Rupjani B replied Apr 20, 2012 to Diabetes drug in phase 2 clinical trial Hope for DMD

12 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Thomas Hilliker

"Terry As per my knowledge it is developed by Dr. James Ervasti at the University of…"

Rupjani B replied Apr 19, 2012 to RE 001 A fusion protein expected to begin clinical trial on 2012 : anyone has more information?

2 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Rupjani B

"So, Halo is the only drug we can hope.Because it is the only project which is time s…"

Rupjani B replied Apr 16, 2012 to Halo

17 May 29, 2012
Reply by David

" Hi Cheri  Thanks for posting this. So, we have everything; a very strong community,…"

Rupjani B replied Mar 31, 2012 to Project Catalyst : what is the present status of their utrophin upregulation drug candidate

21 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Cheri Gunvalson

"I started this discussion to hear" some news" from PPMD not a "forward looking state…"

Rupjani B replied Mar 23, 2012 to Project Catalyst : what is the present status of their utrophin upregulation drug candidate

21 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Cheri Gunvalson

"Ofelia That is my point also.I think we must concentrate only on utrophin drug.Becau…"

Rupjani B replied Mar 22, 2012 to Project Catalyst : what is the present status of their utrophin upregulation drug candidate

21 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Cheri Gunvalson

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service