Steroids (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should The Deflazacort Dose Be Doubled In 10 Days On/Off Regimen, I Need Answer,Please

My son is on 10 days on/off Deflazacort,he takes 24 mg of Deflazacort.He is 8 years,31 kg Since he gained some weight so,dose needs to be i…

Started by Moein

1 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Kathi Kinnett

Say no to Prednisone

My Daughter is 19 and was on prednisone from 8-16yrs. She had gained so much weight it put her in the beginning stages of congestive heart…

Started by Laurie Leonard

10 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Fred Luchetti

Behavior Problem

I got an email from the principal yesterday. She informed me that Bradley spent the afternoon in In school suspension. Another student took…

Started by Lisa Jones

12 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Evelyn

Stopping deflazacort

I need some opinions about stopping deflazacort.  I know each kid is different and of course most of us are not docs, but any advice would…

Started by Evelyn

26 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Cathy Rozema

Steroids

Right now we r trying to decide the best course of action.... Does anyone have knowledge or experience of NOT using steroids... Any advice/…

Started by Laurie

8 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Fred Luchetti

deflazacort

Is anyone having trouble ordering their sons deflazacort? My husband tried to order our son some more deflazacort this morning and it was o…

Started by Kim Simpson

6 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Rhonda

Deflazacort - change from daily to weekend regimen

Hi, we will have Kyle's next appointment in October and I know at that time we will discuss increasing his steriod dosage. The obvious affe…

Started by Donna

1 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Byrd

Diabetes and Insulin injections

My son has insulin resistance and metformin has not been working, numbers still way to high.  Does anyone use insulin shots to help control…

Started by Donna Cicardo

0 Apr 23, 2013

Stopping Steroids

My son Tanner is 8 years old, he unfortunately stopped walking last year after having his cast come off after his tendon transfer surgery.…

Started by Kim

7 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Kathi Kinnett

Can you use Deflazacort every other day?

Our son has been having difficulty tolerating high dosage weekend dosing of Deflazacort (lots of behavioral side effects) We are concerned…

Started by Nana

16 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Maria Isabelle Salamon

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service