Fundraising (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Recipes for Our Sons" cookbook being finalized...

Greetings Community,   My sister Nancy from New Jersey has worked with a bunch of parents and friends to get all the recipes collected, ent…

Started by John Smith

0 Apr 8, 2011

"Recipes for Our Son's" Cookbook

I found several mom's/aunts here on PPMD that wants to develope a COOKBOOK for PPMD.  They have already started the process, but now are ju…

Started by Dee

4 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Dee

cookbook

I've been tossing around the idea of compiling a cookbook/inspirational DMD stories book with the $ raised being donated to PPMD.  Has anyo…

Started by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa

10 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Dee

Cure Duchenne & Cadillac

Happy New Year everyone!!! Happened to be watching some football over the weekend and I saw a couple of ads with Clay Matthews (Green Bay P…

Started by Donna

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Ofelia Marin

Cook for a Cure - Cookbook

Several years ago when I had a non-profit organization for muscular dystrophy awareness, we did a cookbook to raise money for it. We did pr…

Started by Dee

33 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Dee

Amazon fund raising effort - help spread the word..!

Hi,I just wanted to give another shout-out about the Amazon.com / PPMD fund raising effort. It would be great if all the parents, relatives…

Started by John Smith

1 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by christine good

Please vote for Jacob to get more funds for DMD research

Hi,   Our votes can win $10,000 for DMD research.    Donna (Jacob's Mommom ) had entered into one contest (Eagle rare Life contest ) and ou…

Started by RAKTIM SINGH

4 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Joanne Haswell

2011 Chatham Kent Men on a Mission to Cure DMD Calendar ...Is Here!!!!

We have produced a 2011 calendar to raise funds for DMD research and it is now available.The calendar features local Chatham Kent business…

Started by R. Gardiner

0 Oct 24, 2010

Song Still Remains - music to assist the Duchenne Foundation from the Ukulele Underground United.

Please preview  our “Song Still Remains” album or individual tracks made for Duchenne Foundation in Australia (you can sample all 20 tracks…

Started by Deb Robins

0 Oct 1, 2010

Our Coach to Cure MD event update!

We had a Coach to Cure ice cream party at Ben & Jerry's on Monday and it was a great success! We don't know what we made from Ben &…

Started by Veronica E.

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by jenn

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2018   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service