Fundraising (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My idea for fundraising where we could all participate from our homes

Will tells me that PPMD is registered with Mission Fish, which is Ebays charity arm. His understanding is that PPMD can be chosen to receiv…

Started by Jacobs Mommom

1 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Kelvinsmom - Michelle

With Your Permission?

In the fall, my mom's co-workers have begun organizing a fundraiser for us to be able to get treatment for Riley in Cincy with Dr. Wong. I…

Started by Rhiannon Traigle

27 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Rhiannon Traigle

Catchy Names

So others before us have created "Run for our Sons" and "Kick for a cure." Cheryl and I are cooking up an idea that started from a seed pla…

Started by Paul Cliff

10 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Julie Garcia

Man with muscular dystrophy raising awareness of disabilities

Man with muscular dystrophy raising awareness of disabilities Sometimes you need to do something crazy to get people's attention, Matt Edd…

Started by Jacobs Mommom

4 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Tanya Fleming

Duchenne boys (or young adults) telling jokes

My son Dusty (15, DMD) and I were at the conference working on a film project together. The film is an assemblage of DMD boys telling jokes…

Started by Neil Brandom

4 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Neil Brandom

Million Dollar Challenge 2009 - Australia

This post is for any Australians or Singaporeans, or anyone interested in helping to raise money for research to find a cure for DMD. I am…

Started by Sharyn Thompson

0 Jul 15, 2008

National Fundraising Campaigns

Put information here about national Fundraising Compaigns happening to support muscular dystrophy in any way. By posting them here people w…

Started by Paul Johnson

4 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Gina Manning

Suggestions & Ideas Appreciated!

OK, I have worked in the non-profit sector for a few years now and in the past I have organized and chaired fundraising events for various…

Started by Rhiannon Traigle

2 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Rhiannon Traigle

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2018   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service