Education (198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deletion of Exons 45-52

Hopefully someone can help! I just got my son's test results and it shows that he has a deletion of exons 45-52. Our neurologist is out unt…

Started by Kulwant Pannu

7 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by irishgirl

Anesthesia

I know that with MD there are certain anesthesias that our kids cannot have? Neel is 2 and is going to undergo a MRI in Oct. I had a consul…

Started by Kulwant Pannu

2 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Julie Garcia

Asking permission to be part of your forum

Hello, my name is Amanda Marfield and I am a second year Occupational Therapy student at the University of Kansas Medical Center. As part o…

Started by Amanda Marfield

2 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Tanya Fleming

Interseted in knowing more

I am an occupational therapy assistant student, and have been wanting to learn about the lives of people affected by this disorder. If anyo…

Started by Sarah

2 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Rhiannon Traigle

Coach to Cure MD - PPMD's Biggest Event EVER

What is it? In case you haven't heard, PPMD has been presented with its biggest opportunity EVER to receive national recognition, raise mo…

Started by James Poysky

0 Sep 9, 2008

Deflazacort Generic

Hello: I am about to order generic Deflazacort for our MD son from Canada. He started Prednisone last June and the side effects were not go…

Started by irishgirl

4 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by irishgirl

scoliosis surgery, has anyone been through it?

My 11 year old son has recently seen a Dr. at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital in Dallas because he is starting to have some scoliosis. We go b…

Started by Holly Bailey

6 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Holly Bailey

Good Info to Provide to School for Phys Ed?

If you know where I can find and print info to give the gym teacher this evening, please let me know. Thanks Darcy

Started by Darcy Tumminello

3 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Mortman

Bussing - again

So I just got the bussing schedule for the upcoming school year. They want to stick my son on the bus for a 2hr drive to school every morni…

Started by Karen Barnett

11 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Karen Barnett

New York Times Article

Thought that I would pass this along... http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/20/new-reasons-to-avoid-mixing-juice-and-medicine/

Started by Jennifer

1 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Kelvinsmom - Michelle

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service