Education (198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Colleges

Hi all My son is a junior in HS. He is taking college prep classes and is doing well. Academics are his strength so I try to support it. Th…

Started by Karen

0 Nov 19, 2008

Our son's and sexuality

I know the subject of sexuality is sensitive and often a Taboo subject...But sexuality is part of being human. There is also many opinions…

Started by Misty VanderWeele

5 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Karen

6th Grade Camp

Anybody out there have any ideas on how to go about this with a non-ambulatory boy? They're not scheduled to go until this spring so we hav…

Started by Patty Sherman

2 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Stefanie Killian

classroom distractions

Is anyone having any problems getting their child to school and then the child not wanting to stay in their classroom due to noise level? M…

Started by Tammi Benthin

4 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Lori Ware

What you would like your child's teachers' to know.

I am a student finishing up my teaching license and researching muscular dystrophy. If anyone feels comfortable sharing, I would like your…

Started by Courtney

1 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Joshua's mom

When do you start do something . . .

My son, Neel is 2. He was diagnosed with DMD about 2 weeks ago. When we asked his doctor what he thought our next step should be he said th…

Started by Kulwant Pannu

12 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Kelly Provenzano

Check out the Coach to Cure commercial

Here is a link to the commercial that will be playing across the country on TV, in stadiums, and on radio shows on October 25th for the Coa…

Started by James Poysky

0 Oct 18, 2008

Leg cramps or pains - are they common and at what stage

I see a lot of mention of leg cramps and I was curious as to when these occur. Kelvin has only had 1 ever (well, I think that was what it w…

Started by Kelvinsmom - Michelle

14 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Jasmine Stringer

Regional Statistics

Not something that really matters to much, I wouldn't think, but are there any statistics on the number of cases of MD per geographic regio…

Started by Jim & Melissa Smith

5 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Sharyn Thompson

DMD and Ulcerative Colitis

I was wondering if anyone out there had a child that had been diagnosed with both DMD and Ulcerative Colitis. UC is a colon disease and are…

Started by Alisha Ballew

8 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Bains

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service