PPMD is excited to host our second West Coast Connect meeting, with a comprehensive agenda and an amazing assembly of speakers!
When: April 26-27, 2013
Where: San Diego Marriott Mission Valley
- Friday evening: The meeting begins with a welcome reception for all attendees, presenters, scientists and clinicians.
- Saturday: Conference presentations all day.
Download the detailed 2013 West Coast Connect Meeting Agenda.*
(*subject to change)
Topics at a Glance
- Duchenne Research Strategies
- Clinical Trial Progress in Duchenne
- Advocacy and Regulatory Advances for Duchenne
- Understanding Behaviors in Duchenne
- Looking at Optimal Care
- Cardiac Care: Your Heart is a Muscle too
- Respiratory Management
- Transition Care
- Hands on Physical Therapy
To reserve a room at the San Diego Mission Valley Marriott at the Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Group rate, please make your reservation by April 12, 2013.
- Make Your Room Reservation: Online or call 877-622-3056, and say you are with the "PPMD West Coast Connect Meeting"
- Room Rate: $129
- Room Reservation Deadline: April 12, 2013