Brian Denger's Comments

Comment Wall (29 comments)

You need to be a member of PPMD Community to add comments!

Join PPMD Community

At 6:16am on September 11, 2008, Joanne Wechlser said…
Hi Brian,
Maybe we'll see you in Florida. I don't have my flights booked yet, but we're looking at those same dates. We still haven't started with the other trial in Philly. We're anxious to get started. Say hi to Alice.
Joanne
At 1:16pm on September 6, 2008, Julie said…
Brian
It was great talking to you at the pasta dinner. Thank you for all your advice. I looked you up on disney for your times. WOW your fast.

Julie Malecha
At 12:23am on August 27, 2008, Gretchen said…
My running is good, but I'm returning to work and Nick has slowed down somewhat, so everything is in a bit of flux...I've neglected my posting! Disneyland could be now! or done! Hope all went/goes well with the trip and the run--Maine to Cali is quite the journey! I'm excited you and Rachel will be in Florida. Not sure if it's Brian, the entire fam or just a friend who will accompany me this time. We're gearing up for many missing work days for the PTC124 2a extension trial in Cincy, but nothing's been finalized yet so we sit in limbo.

Let me know how California went/goes! I did the Make a Wish Run for Wishes 5K in Milwaukee on Saturday, ran my heart out (oh, was it pumpin!) and my time was only 27!

Take care! Gretchen
At 1:31pm on August 10, 2008, Rebecca Saulsbury said…
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Actually, for me, writing is cathartic and is half the battle in dispelling anxiety.
I love that story! I revel in the fact that Milo will adjust better than I will. In fact, that gets me through most days.
In health and happiness, Rebecca
At 11:35pm on July 22, 2008, Jill Castle said…
I love you and Alice and really cherished the time we spent together. I hope you got home safe. I hope to see you in January at PF Chang's!
At 2:01am on July 1, 2008, Rhiannon Traigle said…
Brian,
I want to sign up for the Rocky Run in Philly but I am not sure if I need to join a team or not. This is my first go at running so I just wanted all the info before I sign in. I know you're the 'go to guy' about running, that's why I'm asking you. Wait for me at the finish line! LOL!
At 9:11pm on June 27, 2008, Tina said…
Brian

I met you once last year at the PPMD conference. I found the break out session you hosted very helpful.
Thank you for all you do in order to better the lives of these young men. Thank you for giving me, a parent of a Duchenne boy, inspiration to help these young men too and the guidance on how to make our own son's life a happier one. Your children are beautiful. There certainly seems to be a lot of love between them.

Take care,
Tina
At 12:02pm on June 16, 2008, Misty VanderWeele said…
Hi Brain~ I first met you at Run for our sons at Walt Disney World 2006, then again last year at the Conference. I so admire what you do for duchenne and our boys, you are a great example to follow. I just started the Alaska Families Forum on this incredible tool. I would like to get physicians involved up here too.
At 10:30am on May 4, 2008, John Hiatt said…
Brian,

I like this photo. You look fast! I would have posted my photo at the end of the 2008 half marathon but I looked like exactly what I am balding and slow.

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2021   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service