Jill Castle's Comments

Comment Wall (37 comments)

You need to be a member of PPMD Community to add comments!

Join PPMD Community

At 10:36am on March 8, 2012, Barbara Forde said…

Hi Jill, it's Barbara Forde.  It has been so long.  It looks like things are going well for you; I'm thrilled to see.   I tried the e-mail I had for you and it is outdated.  Can you e-mail me please at barbarajforde@gmail.com?  I have a friend who needs assistance and I think you might know where to send her.  Thanks!!

At 12:39pm on November 24, 2010, Anthony Generous said…
Hey Jill it's Tony.....I ran the Phoenix RocknRoll a few years ago. I feel bad that I haven't kept in touch! I hope you and your family are doing well. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan, but live near SLC, UT. Last I remember you guys were going to UT for treatments...I hope that's working out for the best. Hope to hear from you! Take care, Tony
At 9:55am on June 23, 2010, Star Bobatooon said…
Jill - I look forward to seeing you this week in Denver. Cane will be with me for the first time. Give me a call 703-593-9106
At 6:03pm on May 7, 2009, Perlita & Gordy Hains said…
Hi Jill - just wanted to say HI. Levi was fitted for his night splints last week - the reality is starting to set in. We have many blessings in our life & truly have found joy again. Can't wait to meet you in June.
At 6:02pm on April 6, 2009, Perlita & Gordy Hains said…
Hey Jill - quick update - Levi's CHOP appt is 4/17 now... long story, I'll call you soon for the details. Hope you are well. I reserved hotel & got airfare for DMD conference in Atlanta.
At 9:55pm on March 26, 2009, Perlita & Gordy Hains said…
Chop cancelled yet again... not all parts of Levi's tests are back from Emory. New appt 4/6 - xoxo perlita
At 10:09pm on March 15, 2009, Perlita & Gordy Hains said…
Just checking in w/ my "Angel". We are better these days. Trying to keep things as normal as possible... or at least until we go to CHOP on 3/27 for results. Hope you have a safe & happy week:) perlita
At 8:56pm on March 12, 2009, Erin said…
Hi Jill, thanks for giving me your # AGAIN. I just found the first # you gave me. I plan on giving you a call next week. Which I wrote to you in September. Life is so crazy. I am constantly running here and there. We have an ARD meeting scheduled March 30th. I just posted about a behavior intervention plan. I would love to get advice from you.
Your boys are adorable!
At 9:49am on March 7, 2009, Perlita & Gordy Hains said…
Hey Jill - wanted to let you that our CHOP appt was re-sch for 3/27, bummer. They said not all of Levi's tests were in yet. I keep trying to keep YOU in my head so I can get thru the day. Thx for ALL the positive reinforcements. xoxox perlita
At 9:09pm on February 28, 2009, Perlita & Gordy Hains said…
I got my self together a bit but I did get & SAVE your v/m so I can listen to you whenever I need it. I made my hubby listen too; he is anxious to talk w/ you. I added some pics to my page, check us out. xoxo
perlita
At 3:29pm on February 27, 2009, Erin said…
Hi Jill, I have wanted to call you but I lost your # Can you give it to me again? My # is 281-213-3199. Hope you are doing well.
At 1:40pm on February 27, 2009, Perlita & Gordy Hains said…
Had a pretty tough morning, trying to remember your words... if you can spare 5 minutes, give me a quick call 717-821-5666 (cell); if too busy no biggie we can talk next week.
have a happy & safe wkend:) perlita
At 4:44pm on February 26, 2009, Perlita & Gordy Hains said…
Will touch base next week since you have a busy wkend:) I saw all your pics, beautiful:)
At 5:39pm on February 25, 2009, Perlita & Gordy Hains said…
Hey my friend... Just left the Counselor & all I talked about was YOU. I feel like I need my "Jill" fix for the day. I am trying to recall all you said to me. It truly was a life changing day when we spoke. The HOPE that you gave was awesome. I can actually look at our precious Levi and smile... not seeing MD all over him. I hope this feeling lasts!!! talk w/ you soon:)
At 2:20pm on November 14, 2008, Tamara "Michael's Mulisha" said…
Hi Jill, I have been wanting to call for so long now. Its just been so hard to talk about it and face it. I actually got your number from a lady named Kim who lived in the valley also. She spoke to you about her son and mentioned my son also. I want to meet you and pick your brain for everything you know. I would like my husband to meet you also so maybe we can all get together. I have so many questions and so many thoughts. I also need to talk to you about the P.F. Changs run. I have a group of people that want to run as a team but i am not sure how to register us for it. Do you raise money as a team and we all are registered or do we register individually and raise money individually? I have some family that flew in last night so this weekend is going to be hard to "get away" to call you. I want to give you all my attention and with a full house, that is not going to happen. I will call you Sunday or Monday if that is ok? Thanks for sending me a message. Cant wait to meet you and talk to you.
-Tamara
At 4:31pm on September 30, 2008, Michelle said…
Thanks for doing the caring bridge site. I read it to see what experiences you're having with the PTC. My stop-codon son is only 4, so he's too young for the 2b study. It's good to hear someone else "voice" the hope we're almost too afraid to hope for.
At 9:31am on September 14, 2008, Joanne Wechlser said…
Hi Jill,
Wondering if you are interested in joining the 2a extension discussion. Enjoying your caring bridge site. Hope you all are well. Thanks again for all your support at PPMD. Doing much better now!
Joanne
At 9:26am on September 4, 2008, Erin said…
Thanks Jill,
I will give you a call next week.
At 12:35am on August 27, 2008, Gretchen said…
Jill!
I feel like we spoke only too briefly at the conference! And we didn't talk at all during your breakout on dealing with the diagnosis--saddening because we just love you. And you weren't hanging around for Chardonney either. Our loss! Has Anthony started the extension thru Utah? How is it going?

Gretchen
Mukwonago, WI
At 3:09pm on August 14, 2008, Jill Keenan said…
Thanks so much for the info. I will definitely be getting some made. And thanks for the offer to send me some but unless I find that it is going to take forever to get them printed, then I can just wait--don't want your supply to dwindle since your are so kind and offering to send them to quite a few!! Thanks again for your help! Jill

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service