RAKTIM SINGH's Comments

Comment Wall (23 comments)

You need to be a member of PPMD Community to add comments!

Join PPMD Community

At 1:28pm on October 30, 2018, Nithin Dev Bandakka said…
Hi Raktim,
My name is nithin. I am Bangalore. I wanted to connect with you on treatment facilities for dmd in Bangalore. Could you let me know your personal email id or phone number So I can connect with you.
At 12:00pm on March 18, 2016, Cecilia grandson said…

Employment opportunity in Pan Pacific Hotel, The manager of Pan Pacific Hotel Canada, wants suitable personal in which our hotel needs men and women who can work and live in Pan Pacific hotels here in Canada . Our hotel will be responsible for the payment for his/her air ticket feeding and accommodations only, so if you are interest you can contact us directory at this below e-mail address link...with your C.V. EMAIL:employmentpanpacific@torontomail.com we look forward for your prompt reply. Thanks. From the Hotel manager. Mrs Cecilia Grandson.

At 8:43am on February 28, 2012, advocateajayptk said…

my phone number is 09417035963. Regards. Ajay

At 8:42am on February 28, 2012, advocateajayptk said…

Hello sir. i am from Pathankot, State of Punjab. my two sons are diagnosed with duchchene muscular dystrophy they are 12 years and 10 years old respectively. may god bless your beloved son and whole family.

At 4:03am on November 23, 2011, Manoj Nag said…

Hi Raktim,

I am working with Oberoi Realty at Mumbai. My 7.5 years old son is diagnosed with DMD. My contact no. is 09920809717 and I want to discuss with you regarding DMD.

Thanks with Regards

Manoj Nag

At 5:05am on October 10, 2011, Nimi Langer said…
Great to be your friend
At 1:30pm on September 27, 2011, Tulika said…

Hi Raktim,

Noticed that you had some messages with Ashok and Infosys was mentioned. Is Ashok also with Infosys.

-Parth

At 5:00am on September 5, 2011, Ambrish Kapadia said…

Hi Raktim

My email id is matex1884@gmail.com . My cell is +919870304838 and i am from Mumbai .

Will talk soon , pls email me so i Have your email id then we can exchange some emails as well

Thanks for yr good wishes , same to u

Rgds Ambrish

At 2:11am on May 31, 2011, Rajiv Pandey said…

Namaskar

My doctor has advised my son for steriods; and also told me about it's side effect.

please tell me what to do?

we are planning not to go with steriods.

regards

rajiv(+919450061272)

At 10:28am on March 29, 2011, Madaiah said…

Hi,

Thanks for the information, Please inform me if you know the MLPA testing centre address and details

Regards

Madaiah 

At 9:59am on March 29, 2011, Madaiah said…

Hi,

Did you find any MLPA testing centre in Bangalore,

Regards

Madaiah

At 8:48am on October 6, 2010, Nabeel Ahmed said…
Hi,
Thanks, for your prompt reply
Both medicine are not available in local market,I will try to arrange fro UK or USA,
and i will use after Doctor,s advise.
Thanks
Give my love to your kid
Take Care
At 3:30am on October 5, 2010, Nabeel Ahmed said…
Hi,
i think these medicine are used by you, what kind of change you have seen in patient.
the brand name of medicine are Indian or ? These brand are not available in local market I mean not available in Pakistan.
my son now 17y 6 m, Please suggest me can I use these medicine.
When we receive positive news from any one,we feel ourselves energetic
I think Indian Doctors are one step ahead than Pakistan.

MAY GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY.
At 4:07am on October 2, 2010, Nabeel Ahmed said…
Hi,
Thank you very much for giving me information.
Do you know what kind of medicine are there to make patient strong,
Who is in front line regarding research?Is there any roll of Indian scientist and Doctors regarding DMD?
At 10:32am on September 29, 2010, Nabeel Ahmed said…
Hi,
I am Mehboob Ahmed from Pakistan,
Please inform me latest research about DMD,
my english is poor.please describe in easy english. thanks,
Mehboob Ahmed
At 4:47pm on July 7, 2010, David said…
oops, I meant "myostatin inhibitors" and other names for things that reduce myostatic levels which triggers muscle growth.

the science was amazing - they can measure the effects of 1 DOSE of this treatment on mdx mice.
At 4:45pm on July 7, 2010, David said…
Accerlon presened a lot of info about the CA trials and other preclinical work related to it. The dosage range is quite high and they admit they are guessing on that. Safety will come first in this phase.

Somebody asked specifically about US trials and the response was "not this year" but that they were working with FDA towards the goal of establishing the right dosage. FDA will be more strict about that and so my *guess* is they won't ask FDA for approval until they have decided a more limited range dosage ranges to study which means they won't say much about that in 'open air" until results are in.

They did mention that they are already planning extension study in CA sites for 2011 after dosage is validated, so that shows some confidence. Also, the overall buzz re: myostatic inhibitors was very high as there are other AAV-based treatments being studied too that work through Follistatin process rather than ACE inhibitor.
At 7:43pm on June 29, 2010, David said…
Prof. Wilton did comment on multiple skps... in fact there were 2 presentations on that topic using different techniques.

Both groups found that the efficiency of a single cocktail to skip more than 4 exons was compromised. With Western Blot they showed more than 4 would become less and less efficient at protein production.

However, if they used 2 cocktails that each skipped 4 exons the efficiency was good. So at least in theory, the entire 45-55 set could be skipped with 2 cocktails.
At 12:43am on June 5, 2010, Pooja Gupta said…
As a parent, do you think there could be some serious hope in stem cell research?
At 9:29am on May 13, 2010, RAJIV BEHL said…
hi, can u pls give me u r contact no. because mol. report has been done. deletion of 48-52 exon has been found.

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service