PPMD Community

Linda Rang's Comments

Comment Wall (3 comments)

You need to be a member of PPMD Community to add comments!

Join PPMD Community

At 6:46pm on February 20, 2012, Mark Perrotte said…

HI Linda.  My son attended the OC MDA Camp this summer.  I am trying to meet families to share experiences and answer question.  Unfortunately, I haven't had any needs met by my Neurologist at Loma Linda, and even the MDA wasn't present at our last appointment.  My son's strength is declining steadily and I am trying to prepare myself for the next step.  Everything I know as a parent has been changed to accomadate my son.  I hope you'll come to visit our page at LIVING WITH DUCHENNES MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY on Facebook.  My name is Mark Perrotte.  I have to be honest, I was very displeased with certain things this past year, some of them dealing with the MDA of Orange County.  There are just no resources for families out in the Palm Springs area, and we just struggle to afford to commute to O.C. when we need help.  Thanks for listening..Hugs to your son..Mark

At 11:54am on September 5, 2011,
Staff
Pat Furlong
said…

Hi Linda

It was wonderful to meet you on Saturday.  Please let me know if I can be of help.  Please feel free to send an email (pat@parentprojectmd.org) or call my mobile 917-578-1841.  Warm regards,

Pat

At 7:52pm on August 16, 2011, Kim Maddux said…

Hi Linda -  Glad you joined.  This PPMD site is amazing.  YOu will learn so much and meet alot of great people.  Welcome.

© 2014   Created by PPMD.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service