PPMD Community

Abby Bronson's Comments

Comment Wall (4 comments)

You need to be a member of PPMD Community to add comments!

Join PPMD Community

At 4:27am on January 22, 2017, Margarita Yashchenko said…

Dear, Abby Bronson!  I prepared a project to help children in Ukraine, I sent it to our Ministry. I constantly learn something about muscular dystrophy from your sites. Finally, the Ukrainian neuroscientists have interested in my materials. I have seen that I should help not only my family but also to other families in Ukraine. We must see how parents live in USA.I invite you and somefamily to us in Ukraine. Our family is ready to welcome you and we want very strong to stay to summer camp in USA with my son. He is 9,5. Help us. How I can do it? In Ukraine isn`t camp for Muscular Dystrophy. I'm afraid to lose time. 

At 4:02am on December 23, 2016, Nadja said…
Hi abby
Our Company would make a donation for crispr
Can we get a donation receipt?
Thanks
Nadja
At 2:27pm on March 28, 2016, Margarita Yashchenko said…

Hello! My name is Margarita, I live in Ukraine, Kirovograd
About my family:
. I have a son, who is ill with Duchenne. He is now 9 years old. Doctors diagnosed the illness at the age of 6.5 . In Ukraine, no one treats such children. Therefore, we are forced to travel to Israel each year to see a neurologist. There we learned how to swim in the pool, ride a horse, do special exercises (such as stretching) every day. For 2 years we have been able to stop the disease. But I would like to communicate with the American parents and doctors who probably know more about new medicines or methods for treating this condition.
I want to participate in different Parents’ Projects for Muscular Dystrophy online. There may already be drugs that can cure my son. Please help us, because we are lonely here with our problem.

At 9:42pm on February 6, 2016, Jay Griffin said…
How are you!

© 2017   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service