Just a short note today about our appointment tomorrow. We see the Pediatric Cardiologist tomorrow. It is our first time seeing this one. We have no idea how the appointment will go. I imagine he will put Brandon on another heart medication (Lisinopril) to go with his Coreg. One of the biggy things he will do, is inform us if Brandons heart will hold up for surgery. I am terrified that he will say yes, and terrified that he will say no. If he says yes, I have to start obsessing about how to get and keep Brandon out of pain, as well as every other detail that is involved with it. If he says no, I have to try and figure out what will happen to Brandon without surgery. I am terrified either way! I am really afraid for him either way. I keep thinking about both cases. Neither is a good option. Brandon is feeling the same way. He knows surgery would help his back be straight again, and HOPEFULLY get rid of some of his pain. He also knows that a whole lot of pain is involved in this surgery. He is scared either way a well. I will post as soon as I know more...either way. Keep us in your prayers.