The newest version of the GOP HealthCare Bill is coming to a vote by 1:30 PM EDT this afternoon!
This is moving fast and we need ALL MEMBERS of our community to CALL your US HOUSE MEMBER and ask them to vote NO!
The bill will put people with chronic conditions into high risk pools.
PLEASE take a moment to call your HOUSE member BEFORE 1:30 PMD EDT and ask them to vote NO! You can call the House Directory at 202-224-3121 to be instantly directed to your Representative.
- I urge you to vote “no” on the American Health Care Act.
- The AHCA will result in a loss of coverage for millions of Americans.
- This bill would be devastating for all people like my son with Duchenne.
- High-risk pools are NOT a suitable replacement for ACA patient protections.
- The AHCA will allow insurers to charge me an unaffordable premium only because of my condition.
- The AHCA removes requirements that insurers cover certain services such as prescription drugs, which will make it harder for me to manage my condition.
- If the AHCA passes, I will certainly pay more money for insurance that will benefit me less.
Not sure who your House Member is?
Call the House directory at 202-224-3121.