This morning i gave my son prednisolone for the first time.
I told him the pills are good for his muscles and he swallowed them without problems. He didn't complain about the taste, but it must have been horrible. I kissed him afterwards and it tasted so bad, and I then gave him some chocolate. I know he can't get chocolate every time, but its the first time, so...
Since he was diagnosed last summer we have thought about giving him prednisone, and we have come to the conclusion that prednisone is the right choice for us. But still i almost started crying when i gave him the pills. I just hope the pills will help him and that he isn't getting to much side-effect.