Going from ECI to school district

Started by Veronica E. Feb 11, 2011. 0 Replies

Loophole into Medicaid

Started by Ana. Last reply by Athen's Page Nov 10, 2010. 4 Replies

Physical Therapist Question

Started by Trisha Stringham. Last reply by Laurie Paschal Aug 3, 2010. 1 Reply

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Texas Families to add comments!

Comment by Jill Keenan on June 12, 2008 at 12:31am
Glad to see more are joining! There are bound to be more out there and I hope they will join our group.
Laurie~I hope you guys are having the time of your lives at Disney!!! Our guys deserve every bit of happiness they can get and parents deserve to see and be a part of that pure, childhood joy, bittersweet as it is! Hope the foot issue was resolved and didn't spoil anyone's fun. You'll have to tell us the highlights when you get back.
Comment by Renee Klahn on June 11, 2008 at 7:02pm
Hi, I am from Austin Tx. My son is 9 yrs. old and was diagnosed with dmd at 18 months. My husband Conrad, is also in the group, I look forward to hearing from other Tx families.
Comment by James Poysky on June 5, 2008 at 10:55pm
Katy in the house!
Comment by Connor's Dad - Brian on June 5, 2008 at 1:49pm
We live in the northwest Houston area in the Champions Forest area. Our son, Connor, is 2 1/2 and was diagnosed with Duchenne MD on May 22, 2008. We are are going to be strong advocates in helping to find a cure for DMD. We look forward to meeting many of you.
Comment by Laurie Paschal on June 5, 2008 at 11:07am
Howdy!! Yes, I'm up in Montgomery on Lake Conroe. I would love to get together with other Texas families.
Comment by Donna Taylor on June 5, 2008 at 6:46am
Thanks for adding this group! We live in Austin. I don't know how many other DMD families are in this area, but would love to find out.
Comment by Garrett Rodes, on June 5, 2008 at 6:40am
YeeHaw for Texas families! We live in The Woodlands and our son would love to meet other boys who have weak muscles like him. - Ronnie Rodes
Comment by Jill Keenan on June 5, 2008 at 12:00am
Laurie--you beat me to this!! I just came to groups to see how to add a "TX" group! Thanks--you saved me the trouble of trying to figure out how! You are in Montgomery? I live in NW Houston (Hwy 290--near the new outlet mall). About how far are you from Houston? An hour? Wouldn't it be great to have some kind of gathering with those that are fairly close together? Maybe in the fall when the temperature approaches normal and not 95 with 100% humidity??? Even with a pool, I can only stay outside for an hour or so at a time--and it's just barely June!! I must be getting old=) Anyway, thanks for starting this. I hope other Texans find their way here!

Jill Keenan

Members (48)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service