Going from ECI to school district

Started by Veronica E. Feb 11, 2011. 0 Replies

Loophole into Medicaid

Started by Ana. Last reply by Athen's Page Nov 10, 2010. 4 Replies

Physical Therapist Question

Started by Trisha Stringham. Last reply by Laurie Paschal Aug 3, 2010. 1 Reply

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Texas Families to add comments!

Comment by Kristi Koop on July 26, 2008 at 1:39pm
Hello to everyone! I am from Edna which is between Houston and Corpus Christi on highway 59. My son is Justin and he is 10 y/o. He was diagnosed when he was 6 y/o. It is good to see that we can connect with others here in Texas.
Comment by Ana on July 17, 2008 at 10:53am
Hi, Im Ana and my son Austin, 9 has Duchenne. He was diagnosed late at age 8. We live in the North Fort Worth, Roanoke, Keller area. It's great to be able to come on here and visit!!
Comment by Daryl Parrish on July 10, 2008 at 11:10pm
Hi y'all. We (Daryl and Jean) live in Austin. Our son Daniel just turned five years old and was diagnosed with DMD two years ago. Thanks for getting this started Laurie!
Comment by Sarah Combs on June 22, 2008 at 10:56pm
I am so glad this group was created. It's always so nice to meet other families who are experiencing what our family experiences every day. We live about 30 minutes NW of Dallas. My son Baden, 7, was diagnosed at age 3 and Porter, 19 month, was diagnosed at 1 month. We also have two girls, Brooklyn, almost 6, and Ella, 3.
Comment by Samantha Dearing on June 21, 2008 at 1:33pm
Hi everyone! We live in Canton, Texas. Its about 60 miles east of Dallas. we are friends with Holly Bailey and her family! Its great to see all the texas folks here!

--Samantha
Comment by Jessica Rothe on June 20, 2008 at 10:23am
I have a son who is almost 6 and we live in the Dallas area. This is really great to have a Texas section to meet other parents.

Jessica
Comment by Holly Bailey on June 20, 2008 at 12:56am
Hi everyone. I am excited to have someplace to talk to other parents. My 11 year old son, Roland was diagnosed with DMD at age 5. We are involved with several families in East Texas that I am going to invite to join this group.
Comment by Linda on June 18, 2008 at 11:42pm
Hey everyone! I'm so glad someone thought of this! My best friend Andrea is from Colorado and she has two boys with DMD like myself but other than her, I haven't talked in person to anyone about DMD..I am so glad that's going to change now!
Comment by Kimberly Coburn on June 18, 2008 at 12:45am
This is so cool! Im so happy to have so many new friends to talk to about DMD! This will make the hard times a little better! Im in the Austin area! Im close friends with Renee Klahn! Renee just joined the group!We are walking buddies. She lives right done the street from me! lots of love!
Comment by Anita Bullers on June 15, 2008 at 12:53am
Howdy Pardners! Atleast that is the way one cute little MS boy thought everyone in Texas greeted each other. I live in Houston and have a 5 year old grandson, Nicholas, that has DMD and also lives in Houston. He enjoys play dates and I'm sure as soon as his Mom gets a moment, she'll be joining this group too.

Members (48)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service