Has anyone crossed the bridge of needing to buy a accessible vehicle? With the supposed great prices on Chrysler/Dodge vans I was wondering if anyone has purchased the vehicle and then had it modified? If so, who did you go through and would you go that route again? Or did you purchase through a company that starts from scratch? Another thought I am having is Justin is our youngest so we will only have 3 people when he turns 16. He is so looking forward to driving (hopefully he will get to experience this) that I am considering the Honda Element. Also, friends could take it if they all wanted to go somewhere and then Justin would have transportation. I am just thinking aloud here...feel free to input whatever.

Kristi

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kristi,
I have a Dodge Caravan 08'. I have not had it modified due to the cost being $14,000. If it were me, and I had it to start over, I would have purchased a van already modified or had that all in the plans and in the loan....
Good luck
Ana
Thanks for the insight Ana

Ana said:
Hi Kristi,
I have a Dodge Caravan 08'. I have not had it modified due to the cost being $14,000. If it were me, and I had it to start over, I would have purchased a van already modified or had that all in the plans and in the loan....
Good luck
Ana

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service