Race locations

Started by Nicole Herring Mar 15, 2012. 0 Replies

fundraising ideas

Started by jenn. Last reply by Angela Mar 31, 2010. 3 Replies

disney 2010 marathon

Started by jenn. Last reply by jenn May 28, 2009. 3 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Run for Our Sons to add comments!

Staff
Comment by Nicole Herring on March 18, 2010 at 12:59pm
Join us in the windy city as part of the biggest RFOS team to date at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Registration is closing soon, don’t miss out! Go to www.runforoursons.org to find out more details!
Comment by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa on March 3, 2010 at 10:34pm
Update.....we have 2 new runners in the last few hours. Wyatt's Warriors are now 8 people strong!
Comment by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa on March 3, 2010 at 4:26pm
My husband and I organized a team for the Seattle Rock and Roll Marathon, we have 6 members so far, our goal is 15.
Comment by Missy Shutts on February 18, 2010 at 1:54pm
Check out the new Run For Our Sons website : www.runforoursons.org We have a great new look, new runs and new incentive:

New Runner Recruiter Rewards!
Earn $100 off of your fundraising minimum for each NEW Run For Our Sons runner that you recruit!!! Have two friends you want to recruit to be on your team that have never run with us before? If they sign up, that can be two HUNDRED dollars off of your fundraising minimum!! It’s a win-win situation; you have less stress in meeting your fundraising goal and we expand our program. Be sure to notify us when you recruit a NEW runner!
Comment by Missy Shutts on December 17, 2009 at 4:48pm
Take a moment to read the Run For Our Sons Newsletter:
http://www.parentprojectmd.org/site/R?i=eyWa7L5NhRTebUFVzFsxvQ
Comment by kimmy watters on July 18, 2009 at 8:25pm
hi my name is kimmy watters i would like to join your group, i did the seattle half marathon in nove 08 i did five mile rase 745 dollars , i am so looking foward for more half marathon which i am doing the in 210 yippe i will be doing the rock and roll half marathon i can not wait kimmy
Comment by Cheryl Markey on January 28, 2009 at 9:30pm
Like Tanya we are interested in the hula hoop fundraiser....please shar with us!

Hope all has been well with you and your love ones as we head into the end of this week!
Cheryl
Comment by Donna on January 28, 2009 at 2:36pm
My husband and I are looking at running the Chicago Marathon in October. How does the Run for our Sons work???
Thank you.
Comment by Tanya Fleming on June 25, 2008 at 1:03pm
I am very interested in the hula hoop fundraiser. That sounds like fun.
Comment by Jenny on June 18, 2008 at 4:55pm
We have a team of 45 people running the Seattle Marathon committed to raise $50,000 for PPMD. We have held a number of very successful fundraisers, but our most recent adventure has been making and selling hula hoops. Not only does this fundraiser make everyone smile, but it has a great profit margin. If you are interested in finding out how to do this for a fundraiser or have any ideas that could help us with our fundraising, please feel free to contact me.

Members (63)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service