Race locations

Started by Nicole Herring Mar 15, 2012. 0 Replies

fundraising ideas

Started by jenn. Last reply by Angela Mar 31, 2010. 3 Replies

disney 2010 marathon

Started by jenn. Last reply by jenn May 28, 2009. 3 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Run for Our Sons to add comments!

Comment by kimmy watters on August 16, 2010 at 6:59pm
hi melissa this kimmy watters how are you doing it was realy cool to meet you at the seattle rock and roll. how is wyatt doing today.
Comment by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa on August 16, 2010 at 1:59pm
Scott,
I don't know the answer to your question, however, contact Nicole Pielech or Missy Shutts (you can find them on this site). When we did the Seattle Rock and Roll Marathon they were the gals that I talked to, they know everything about RFOS. Seattle did the same thing (they were the Cancer Society) but as long as PPMD is registared with the event then you can raise money for them too. Just talk to Missy or Nicole and I'm sure they can answer all of your questions. Good Luck.
Comment by Scott Harris on August 15, 2010 at 4:13pm
Hi everyone,

There is a RFOS event in Rochester, NY on Sept. 12th and I'm trying to find out some more information. I live in MA, but my parents who live in Rochester would like to volunteer at the event in some way. They contacted someone, but that person said the event is for the Arthritis Foundation.

"I do want to make sure that you understand that the Rochester Marathon is actually a fundraiser for the Arthritis Foundation, not for Muscular Dystrophy. The Muscular Dystrophy organization does offer our race as an option for people to partake and raise funds for them, but the overall event is an event of the Arthritis Foundation. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of that since you wanted to help with an event for Muscular Dystrophy." Nicole L. Mau
Executive Director Arthritis Foundation Upstate New York Chapter

Is this the same event as the RFOS event PPMD is promoting? If so, then I'd like to let my folks know so they can do something to help in some way.
Comment by Christine Stalling on July 9, 2010 at 8:58am
Update on our little Missoula Marathon. I was interviewed by our local paper yesterday for a front page piece that will go in the Saturday paper and the race day is Sunday. The paper is coming to photograph Cory and I this morning--I will be wearing the RFOS shirt. It will be interesting to see the response from our community.

Staff
Comment by Nicole Herring on June 4, 2010 at 2:06pm
Registration deadlines are approaching for Chicago and NYC. We are over 70% filled for Chicago and 60% filled for NYC. Don’t miss out. Register today!
Comment by Missy Shutts on May 26, 2010 at 11:46am
We have 3 spots left for the Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon and tomorrow is the registration deadline!!

Staff
Comment by Nicole Herring on May 7, 2010 at 1:38pm
New Run For Our Sons merchandise just posted on the PPMD store; red baseball cap, cowbells and a HeartOnMyArm band! Go to www.runforoursons.org for more information!
Comment by Jessica Rownd on April 9, 2010 at 10:50am
I wanted to find out how to get a Run for Ours Son's race here in New Orleans. There is now at Rock and Roll, Mardi Gras marathon. It was last month or maybe 2 months ago. I was hoping to maybe get some of you runners her in LA. Who would I talk to about getting it on the list of runs?
Comment by Paul Johnson on March 31, 2010 at 7:53pm
Comment by Paul Johnson just now Delete Comment Hey Nicole - just wanted to point out what looks like a formatting error in the poste CorporateSponosor.pdf in the StarSponsor section the second bullet is truncated.
"In the Company name and/or logo on each of the yard signs used for the families to cheer with at the"

Staff
Comment by Nicole Herring on March 30, 2010 at 2:25pm
We need your help with recruiting corporate sponsors for our Run For Our Sons program! Please share the new page and sponsorship packet with anyone you know that may be interested. Not only will you help RFOS raise awareness, you’ll get some nice perks for your next RFOS event!CorporateSponsorshipOpportunity2010.pdf

Members (63)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service