Race locations

Started by Nicole Herring Mar 15, 2012. 0 Replies

fundraising ideas

Started by jenn. Last reply by Angela Mar 31, 2010. 3 Replies

disney 2010 marathon

Started by jenn. Last reply by jenn May 28, 2009. 3 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Run for Our Sons to add comments!

Staff
Comment by Nicole Herring on February 29, 2012 at 11:40am

Registration is now open for the 2013 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend! For a limited time we're offering last year's registration prices, so sign up today. 2013 marks the 20th anniversary of the Full Marathon, so it's going to be an extra-magical race this year!

Staff
Comment by Nicole Herring on December 6, 2011 at 10:26am

We have tons of races and a hike in the works for 2012. Check out our race calendar!

Staff
Comment by Nicole Herring on July 18, 2011 at 5:14pm
The Run For Our Sons race calendar is growing by miles and miles! Check it out today and sign up for a race, or ask us about adding one!
Comment by kimmy watters on July 15, 2011 at 7:52pm
 hi my name is kimmy watters  and i just want to say that  rasie  seven hunered or more and four times walk more than  half mile and plain to do it next year.kimmy lets rock on and find a cure

Staff
Comment by Nicole Herring on May 20, 2011 at 9:56am

We have one spot left for the Disneyland Half Marathon on September 4th! If anyone would like to join our team, please register today!

http://www.parentprojectmd.org/site/TR?fr_id=1892&pg=entry

Comment by Wyatt's Mommy, Melissa on April 14, 2011 at 3:58pm
Wow, Boston. That is great. We wish them the best of luck. Thank you so much for doing this for our community.

Staff
Comment by Nicole Herring on April 14, 2011 at 3:31pm
Good luck to Chris Hancock and Brian Denger, who are running the Boston Marathon on Monday to raise funds and awareness for PPMD!!! We'll all be cheering for you!

Staff
Comment by Nicole Herring on March 22, 2011 at 12:46pm
Hi everyone! Registration is open and filling up quickly for many of our races! We have spots for the sold-out Bank of America Chicago Marathon and the Disneyland Half Marathon. We've opened registration for the ING New York City Marathon and have a limited number of spots available. The Seattle Rock 'n' Roll Marathon is almost sold out; and we recently added the Rock 'n' Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon and the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend to our calendar. Check out the RFOS website - www.runforoursons.org - there's a race for everyone!
Comment by Chris Hancock on December 29, 2010 at 9:48am
Hi everyone. I'm making my Boston Marathon run this April a RFOS run. It may still be December but I'm training hard and raising funds and awareness.
Comment by Scott Harris on August 17, 2010 at 12:48am
Hi Melissa and Nicole,

Thanks for the info! My folks forwarded me your response Nicole. I appreciate you taking the time to help them with their question. I'll let them decide if they want to head over there or not. My step-father is disabled and my mother is by no means a runner, but both just wanted to help PPMD in some way. I'll be seeing them in MA this weekend, so i'll find out what they want to do. Even if they were the only 2 cheering on our runners, they would be proud to do so!

Members (63)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service