Information

Ohio Families

Members: 26
Latest Activity: Nov 17, 2018

Discussions

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Ohio Families to add comments!

Comment by Holly Flavin on April 9, 2009 at 10:17am
Jason is going again this year. Last year was his first year and I was very worried that he wouldn't want to stay, but he had a great time. He is excited to go again this year! It was such a great experience for him.
Comment by Jennifer Chalfan on April 7, 2009 at 6:57pm
My son is going for the first time this year! I finally finished the application! That was a lot of work!!! I am a little nervous sending him but I think it's time for him to meet some other boys dealing with the same things!
Comment by Janine on April 6, 2009 at 9:57pm
Just wondered how many here were sending their guys to the MDA summer camp up in Ashley? I turned in Derek's application, of course I already remember that I forgot to fill out the immunization page.
Comment by Jennifer Chalfan on April 2, 2009 at 10:57pm
Hi my name is Jennifer Chalfan and my son Cody is 9 and has DMD.He was diagnosed when he was 5. We live in Columbus.
Comment by Debbie on February 19, 2009 at 6:01pm
Hi my name is Debbie I live in Troy Ohio, my son is 12 yrs old his name is Kmaeron and we also go to Cincy and see Dr. Wong
Comment by Carolyn Greathouse on January 28, 2009 at 2:07pm
Hi my name is Carol Greathouse i have a son named Matthew who is 12 and has DMD. We live in Centerville Ohio (South of Dayton). We go to Dr. Kissel at the OSU MDA Clinic. He is a huge Columbus Bluejackets and OSU Buckeye fan.

Carol
Comment by Nicole on January 28, 2009 at 12:50am
Hi my name is Nicole i have a son named Greg whos 15. He was diagnosed when he was 5. I live in Toledo Ohio. I would like to try to have a run for our sons in Toledo in the summer time...if anyone knows how I can get that started please let me know....Thanks
Comment by Leslie Guzman on December 15, 2008 at 11:26pm
Hi,

I am Leslie Guzman. I have 3 sons, my oldest (who is 3) has DMD. My other two sons (2 yr, 5 months are healthy). Diego has deletion 48-52. (Exon Skipping 53). What about having an informal join up, we can include the kids. I live in Cincinnati (Madeira). I can offer my house if someone would live to help organizing the date / time etc.. I think it would be great! What do you think?

Leslie
Comment by Susan Mahlock on September 29, 2008 at 12:00pm
Michelle,

Hi, I am Sue Mahlock, my son Bill has Becker MD and I live in West Chester, Ohio. I also work for Pat Furlong. She asked me to get back to you in response to your question about whether PPMD is in the Ohio State Employees Charitable Campaign. Unfortunately, for Ohio's program, you must be a federation or a member of a federation to be on their campaign list. We are not a member of a federation at this point. That is a whole process and expense. There is a chance we may be a member some time in the future but we will keep you posted on our PPMD website. BY the way, are you registered with PPMD's regular website? For some reason I could not look you up there.
Best to you(your little guy is cute!)
Sue
Comment by Kelvinsmom - Michelle on September 24, 2008 at 1:31pm
Hello others here in the Buckeye State. Our son is 6 and was diagnosed January 2008 with deletion of 45-52, out of frame. We go to both Nationwide Children's in Columbus and to Dr. Wong at Cincinnati Children's. Michelle

Members (26)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service