View All Resource Pages
Accessibility & Recreation
- Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund
This program provides financial support to eligible families for medical expenses not otherwise covered by insurance or other sources. Covered expenses exceed 10% of a family's income, plus 15% of excess income over $100,000.
Catastrophic Illness Fund information
- Disability Rights, New Jersey
210 South Broad Street, 3rd Floor
Trenton, NJ 08608
Department of Education
Early Intervention Services (Infant and toddler)
Early Intervention Services (Ages 3 to 5)
PTI (Parent Training and Information Centers)
- The John Lepping Memorial Scholarship has been designed by the Lep Foundation for Youth Education (a public charity that provides financial assistance to Tri-State students seeking to further their education).
Health & Well-Being
- New Jersey Family Care Children's Health Insurance Program
This program provides health insurance to children under age 19 and parents and caretaker relatives of children based on family size and income. Covered services include medical, dental, vision and mental health.
- State of NJ Department of Children and Families
The services are designed to defuse an immediate crisis, keep children and their families safe, and maintain the children in their own homes or current living situation
- Disability Benefits 101
Provides tools and information on employment, health coverage, and benefits.
What New Jersey-specific resources would you like to add or update? Comment below!