I know I sent this message to the group and I apologize now for the cross posting, I am very new to the group. I really wanted this to be an open discussion so I am posting it here too

Is anyone interested in attempting to get our boys together and have a playdate-esque sort of event? (I am in Melrose) When I say event I mean low key outing where the kids can meet and see others just like them. My son is 7 and I think it might be the right time to do this. I think seeing that he is not the only one out there with this "muscle issue," as he calls it, would be a confidence builder. Right now I am just putting out feelers and seeing if there is an interest.....

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Anne-I actually have a playdate set for May 31st for the boys under 9ish in our area--please join us! I have about 6 families so far. I'll send a friend request and we can exchange emails. I sent out a save the date evite a few weeks ago. I am still working on the place and will let everyone know by Monday where we'll meet up. My son is 7 also. And 2-3 of the other families have 7-8 year olds too!
Cindy,
This is great news. I look forward to hearing from you.
Anne

cindy q said:
Anne-I actually have a playdate set for May 31st for the boys under 9ish in our area--please join us! I have about 6 families so far. I'll send a friend request and we can exchange emails. I sent out a save the date evite a few weeks ago. I am still working on the place and will let everyone know by Monday where we'll meet up. My son is 7 also. And 2-3 of the other families have 7-8 year olds too!

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service