need advice/help

Started by Sara Savalli. Last reply by Sara Savalli Nov 8, 2010. 12 Replies

Physical Therapist?

Started by Nicole. Last reply by Janell Lundy Oct 9, 2010. 2 Replies

Mitchell's Run

Started by Janell Lundy. Last reply by Janell Lundy Sep 18, 2010. 2 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Michigan Families to add comments!

Comment by Jeff Trecha on March 29, 2009 at 3:23pm
hi all - Since our flint office closed down (and moved to Saginaw) we are not getting information or service like we use to. Peggy was a gem but we can never get any updates or any information.
Is Saginaw your office ????
Comment by Karen Barnett on March 29, 2009 at 3:02pm
Any time Rosy. I could use the support as well. Maybe we could start a once a month breakfast club or something. Is the MDA still having parent DMD meetings?
Comment by Rosanna Ouellette on March 23, 2009 at 10:42am
If any families or parents ever wanted to get together for support , I will attend. I need all the support I can get!
Comment by Keith Van Houten on January 9, 2009 at 2:21pm
Karen, I got $130 out of Detroit to DC - Reagan. Just booked it on Wednesday.
Comment by Karen Barnett on December 14, 2008 at 1:21pm
Hi Everyone!
I was just wondering who is planning on going to the Advocacy Conference this year from MI? I am going to try and make it but with all our home renovations, money is tight this year. In looking at airfares I'm getting prices that are double what I paid last year. Anyone know of any that are cheaper than the $170 I have been quoted on Travelocity? Thanks, Karen
Comment by Karen Barnett on December 2, 2008 at 12:40am
I'm in. I would love to get together with other MI families anytime.
Karen
Comment by Jeff Trecha on November 9, 2008 at 5:43am
Hi Keith:
What a wonderful idea as to MI families meeting and getting to know 1 another. We would be interested in the idea !!!! We are close neighbors (Fenton area) just a jump on US 23.... Just throw out about 5-6 dates and see which gets the most interest.... take care - Jeff and Amy
Comment by Tina Klingaman on November 8, 2008 at 6:05pm
Hello Ben. We are doing pretty well here in Tekonsha. Glad to her Jason is doing good. We go back to the dr early December, but I don't think Derek has lost any strength since his last visit in August. I think it would be great to have a picnic next summer. Spring would be very busy for me as I have a daughter who will be graduating in May and also my husband farms, so Spring is a very busy time of year! Let me know what everyone else thinks. Tina
Comment by Benjamin Dellay on November 4, 2008 at 5:43pm
How are all the Michigan families doing. My son Jason is doing pretty good and is ready for Christmas. Let me know how you and your family are doing. Maybe if we can get enough participation we can plan a picnic spring, summer 09. Let me know your thoughts. Ben D.
Comment by DeAnne Friar on June 27, 2008 at 8:51pm
Just wanted to let you all know "Mitchell's Run", a fantastic fundraiser for PPMD, is scheduled for Saturday, August 16. Its a great event if you can make it of Grand Rapids.

Members (42)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service