Lose to Cure MD

Information

Lose to Cure MD

Pledge to donate $1 per pound of weight lost to PPMD Research. Let's motivate each other to lose weight and be healthier and raise money for PPMD at the same time.

Members: 14
Latest Activity: Dec 16, 2012

Ideas for Dropping Pounds:

Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water
No soda
No Sugar
5 servings of fruits and veggies
Walk 30 minutes on most days of the week
Cut food portions in 1/2

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Lose to Cure MD to add comments!

Comment by Kari on January 8, 2009 at 10:30am
Hi All,

Interesting article about losing and keeping the weight off. I am starting today.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/food_coach&id=6592277&rss=rss-kabc-article-6592277
Comment by Jennifer Collier on January 7, 2009 at 9:02pm
I'm in for sure! I like to say it's "baby weight" but my little guy is almost 3 1/2! I want to lose 40 pounds!!! I live in Florida now and would love to wear a bikini to the beach this summer!!!
~Jen
Comment by Kari on January 7, 2009 at 7:05pm
Okay, I just posted some ideas for dropping pounds- help me add to it please with your own ideas. Thank you.
Comment by Kari on January 7, 2009 at 6:56pm
This is so awesome! I am truly excited about this - we can do it! We have so much to lose (I do for sure) and so much to gain at the same time! I can't even bring myself to tell you how much I have to lose as I have never been at this weight and am truly horrified with myself. But, I am going to do this for our boys as they are so worth it! So, tell me how are you all planning on losing the weight? Let's get some great ideas flowing. Thank you all for being an inspiration to me by being willing to join this group!
Comment by Jo-Anne on January 7, 2009 at 6:07pm
Kari, count me in, I am in the same boat as you and have decided that it is about time to make a change. Go girl, thank you for doing this. I pray each and everyone's journey, not matter how hard, do not give up and may you reach your goals that you have set. We all fall at some time during this time of making a committment, but we get up and go again, don't give up. Looking forward to being part of this group. Thank you. Jo
Comment by Keith Van Houten on January 7, 2009 at 5:29pm
I'm in. My goal is 15 pounds by my birthday, March 12.
Comment by Jacobs Mommom on January 7, 2009 at 3:42pm
I'll try my best. My goal is 20 pounds by the beginning of summer.
Comment by Eileen DeLong on January 7, 2009 at 3:33pm
Let's get healthy!

Members (13)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2020   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service