Families from the U.K (United Kingdom)

Information

Families from the U.K (United Kingdom)

A group for families from the U.K to chat about their families.

Members: 46
Latest Activity: Mar 23, 2016

Discussions

GOSH and steroids

Started by lisa burke. Last reply by lisa burke Oct 31, 2011. 2 Replies

Please watch and pass on - my poem to my son.

Started by Sharyn Thompson. Last reply by Christine Davies Oct 28, 2011. 2 Replies

wheelchair swings

Started by claire holloway. Last reply by anne Mar 1, 2009. 3 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Families from the U.K (United Kingdom) to add comments!

Comment by lisa kirby on July 8, 2011 at 5:42am
hi just recently found out my 4year old has duchenne thought it would be good to talk to other mums.
Comment by Lynne Taylor on April 28, 2010 at 3:01pm
Yes Sharyn, facebook has taken over my life!! i will try and find you and Danielle and add you as friends. Lynne x
Comment by Lynne Taylor on April 28, 2010 at 3:00pm
Hi Danielle have not heard from you for ages. Things are okay, Ross started on the nippy in November last year but is doing well, he is going to St Cyres to do GCSE english and Art -I am very proud. Meg is now in high school and settling in well. Went on a great holiday to Brittany last year , place recommended by DGSG apartments really accessible only down side was that it was a bit quite. Organised a trip to the races with 2 other families need to try and do another trip but so busy in work its difficult to find the energy to organise. Hope all is well with you
Take care luv Lynne xxx
Comment by Danielle on April 28, 2010 at 9:11am
hello, not sure where people are! I guess it's quite taxing trying to keep up with online things and look after our boys at the same time. How are things with everyone? Any good tips from anyone (days out in the UK?) or any annoying things that have happened that people might want to share?
Comment by Sharyn Thompson on July 9, 2009 at 5:07am
Where is everyone these days? I guess facebook has taken over from here! hehehe gotta love facebook!!
Comment by Emma Stirling on July 9, 2009 at 3:36am
Hi Sharyn ,
Thanks for the message its nice when someone welcomes you, THANKS
Em x
Comment by Ian Anthony Griffiths on May 7, 2009 at 1:27pm
The forums down for now sharyn, im sure in time it'll reappear.
Comment by Sharyn Thompson on May 7, 2009 at 11:42am
If you go to actionduchenne.org, it will bring up the new site, but I can't log into the community at the moment. Apparently, you have to register again, which I have just done, but I am still waiting for my confirmation email. I am hoping that all the previous discussions haven't disappeared with the old site!
Comment by Nadine Foley on May 7, 2009 at 11:40am
Thanks Sharyn, I was beginning to doubt myself and wondering if it was ever called action duchenne!! I'll try again tomorrow :-)
Comment by Sharyn Thompson on May 7, 2009 at 11:26am
From what I hear, a new site is being launched today. Perhaps try again later.

Members (46)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service